Can advise Mazda3 using what grade of ATF?

Chucky2007

Neutral Newbie

Mercon V

a few you can use in my personal preference..

Redline D4 ATF

Mobil Synthetic ATF

Schaeffer 204 SAT

Amsoil Synthetic Universal Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF)

Mazda M-V ATF

as for how many litres, check your manual, with agent, or mazda3 owners, its a different amount for drain/fill, and flush.

Edited by Cyberet

its a 2nd hand Mazda3, previous car owner lost manual, delear said he will help photocopy 1 set of service manual but after 1 year, still no news.. so have to ask experts here on the ATF grade. [:)]

7litres! that's big! car currently mileage is reaching 60k.. AD says dun need to renew ATF until maybe 80k.. is it true?

the car's ATF hasn't been changed before since day1.. when i check, the ATF is light golden color like new engine oil color (i thought ATF is reddish in color normally?)

is it better to change ATF at 60k?

Bro, me change my ATF every 20K interval [:p]

7 Litres is full change and it cost less than 90 bucks if you do it at Mazda Motor [nod][nod][nod]

The Mercon V ATF should be pinkish in colour [;)]

For me, ideally is change at every 40K interval but i kia si [laugh][laugh][laugh][:)]

sorry dig up old thread..

just now went to Mazda Motor to enquire about ATF flush/change for my Mazda 3 SP 1.6A.

When I ask him about ATF change/flush, he gave a puzzled look, asking me why I need to do it?

He said that for Mazda, the ATF is for life and there's no need for change or flush. really ar.. cos I kept hearing ppl say

need to flush at certain mileage leh..

sorry dig up old thread..

just now went to Mazda Motor to enquire about ATF flush/change for my Mazda 3 SP 1.6A.

When I ask him about ATF change/flush, he gave a puzzled look, asking me why I need to do it?

He said that for Mazda, the ATF is for life and there's no need for change or flush. really ar.. cos I kept hearing ppl say

need to flush at certain mileage leh..

You can ask them to change the ATF though they have said that the ATF is for life [nod]

IMHO, there is no fluid which could tahan without a change in the whole lifespan of a ride/machine [drivingcar]

i also feel that way...

planning to change during 50k servicing..

If i want to change original Mazda ATF.. other then Mada motor where else can do? and how much? I intend to do a flush. Thanx!

↡ Advertisement