Cockroach Infestation in Car!!

Emils

Help!!!! I have killed 2 cockroaches in my car in the last few weeks. [dead] I'm getting a little scared that there are many more of them and they are having an orgy right now as I type!

Anyone has a similar problem before? Can share how to rid these roaches from the car?? [smallcry]

↡ Advertisement

i had the exact same problem a month ago. put all kinds of stuff (pandan leaves etc) stil cannot get rid of them . then i did the best thing, spray baygon in my car

next day i collected over 40 dead small cockroaches

Neutral Newbie

some say put pandan leaves. well i find the smell overpowering thus i did this.

ban eating/drinking in the car. strictly! except plain water

kill any that i see, dont give chance at all, see only whack (helps that i always got wet tissue on standby in the car)

give the car a through vacuum. (seams of the seats, floor)

go to esso,mobil buy the cockroach bait quite cheap 4 pieces in a pack. use 2-4 depends on how infested the car is by then. (place under seats, on the dashboard but pls remove when u driving [laugh] )

basically these are my tips. most effective is ban eating. if u do all the steps but still eat den no point la. [thumbsup]

My ride is only 1 yr old nad I'm having the same problem too..

Whenever I see them I will always [smash] without mercy. [sly]

Seriously need some advice on this...

Wah!! Then your car must have quite a no. of those roaches!! 40!!! [sweatdrop]

The other time I tried spraying baygon, but can't even kill the single one that I saw... [crazy]

thats what i initially thought too, but next day when i open the door there was no smell at all

thas bcos it has been absorb into the car interior liao. The baygon is still there for sure. No so good if u have young kido. [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

i got such prob a month ago.

Tried spraying baygon overnite killed a few

but still spotted 1 or 2 running across my dashboard..

my OC was devasted and even wanted me to change car...

Wat I did was to buy pandan leave in bundles..

bought 8 bundles and put all over my car...

1 week later not a cockroach in sight..

did a thorough check on my car mats and vaccum

etc.. nothing.. [laugh]

also bought cockroach trap from Daiso to confirm

the extermination. hurray, no cockroach found

in the trap as well.. have been replacing new

pandan leave on my car ever since..like

the smell too.. haha

Most imptly is ot forbid eating in car!!

my OC followed tat this rule ever since the

cockroach invasion. [laugh]

i had the exact same problem a month ago. put all kinds of stuff (pandan leaves etc) stil cannot get rid of them . then i did the best thing, spray baygon in my car

next day i collected over 40 dead small cockroaches

40... having a bloody big party inside your car..

ya.. cheap cheap only 30 cents from the supermarket.. but take very long to see effects.. then i end up using bye-gone... [sweatdrop] kena choke by the smell everytime i inside... really cannot eat stuff inside car..

Guys, I got the cockroach trap, brand is 'Ridsect' from Carrefour, come in 5 traps in a packaging, put it under front car seat for a week and i caught 3. It works.

I think NTUC got other brands.

Continue putting until the day u find u caught none, then send car for fumigation and cleaning....

baygon no use.. only leave dead roaches corpse in the car, and they rot, attract ants and then decompose... then u can orgy with roaches and ants... yucks!

some say put pandan leaves. well i find the smell overpowering thus i did this.

ban eating/drinking in the car. strictly! except plain water

kill any that i see, dont give chance at all, see only whack (helps that i always got wet tissue on standby in the car)

give the car a through vacuum. (seams of the seats, floor)

go to esso,mobil buy the cockroach bait quite cheap 4 pieces in a pack. use 2-4 depends on how infested the car is by then. (place under seats, on the dashboard but pls remove when u driving [laugh] )

basically these are my tips. most effective is ban eating. if u do all the steps but still eat den no point la. [thumbsup]

sometimes its not about eating in the car. I never have anyone eat in my car before and i have experienced small roaches in the car, less than 1 yr old. reason i found was, sometimes if you park the car near to wet market or rubbish dumps, somehow the roaches enter your car and stay there. one of the best way some bros mentioned here is to use pandan leaves.

↡ Advertisement