Any good Primary school to recommend in North?

Mivec9

Any good Primary school to recommend in North?  

28 members have voted

1. 1.

• Woodgrove Primary
    • Evergreen Primary
    • Admiralty Primary
    • Northland Primary
    • Chongfu Primary
    • Sembawang Primary
    • Canberra Primary

Any good Primary school to recommend around Woodlands or Sembawang or maybe Yishun? Haha..Prepare to go and do volunteering job 1st.... :P

↡ Advertisement

My take is:

woodlands -> Admiralty primary (need ballot for phase 2c!)

sembawang -> Canberra primary (it is a popular sch in Sembawang, conducts balloting for phase 2C (within 1km) ever year)

Yishun -> Chongfu

Any good Primary school to recommend around Woodlands or Sembawang or maybe Yishun? Haha..Prepare to go and do volunteering job 1st.... :P

Woodland primary school have big population of Malaysian student from JB...

[sweatdrop] What happen to our good old days of primary schools of our time?

Neighbourhood school also have to ballot as if going to some elite school. [dizzy]

I dun undeerstand the system and who came out with all these crap. [thumbsdown][shakehead]

Errr... what are the rules for getting our kids into a school that is not near our residence? Or is this even possible?

I too stay around those schools you mentioned.... but prefer elsewhere leh.... I'm not too worried about the teaching quality as there must be some minimum standard to meet. I'm just not too comfortable with the environment. [sweatdrop]

Edited by Dwoon

My pricess just finished Pri 1 in Canberra. Was on trail basis to test out MEGA class concept (2 class joint with 2 form teacher)at the start of Pri 1. End-up both teacher left after mid-year and these poor children were split to joint other classes. 2-3 part time teachers come & go. Report card recorded form teacher, from another class,???

My frank opinion, this is a good school if your child is bright. Otherwise, lots of pressure to keep up with the school standard.

each teacher only stay in 1 sch for 3 to 5yrs.

where got such thing as all teachers gd?

RI students also got smokers

It's true that not all teachers are good but what's that got to do with Ri boys?

Digressing, I would say that there are smokers, very few, and relative to that of 'neighborhood' schools, it's an extremely small percentage (if it could make up to a percent in the first place).

How do you define good? What is your expectation of the school and the desired outcome for the child? Good in academic results? Good in certain niche areas? Good in certain CCAs? Good in value addedness? Good in teacher-parent relationships?

↡ Advertisement