Reliable match making agency

Irene

19 hours ago, Kopites said:

Classic...

She thinks men sit around waiting for her. Moreover she is like very desperate and treats it like some kinda quick deal. Her age is also doubtful imo she could be over 40.

20 hours ago, Kopites said:

The pool of supply is not going to change. Only thing that can be changed is her expectations.....

Hard truths. Wish her the best in finding a mate soon but marrying the wrong one would be much worse. 

Edited by Volvobrick

Me think use match making apps better than agencies. It's a matter of trying and trying until meet someone that clicks.  May take 10, 20, 30 or more tries.. the key is not to give up.

• Praise 1

8 minutes ago, Tkseah said:

Me think use match making apps better than agencies. It's a matter of trying and trying until meet someone that clicks.  May take 10, 20, 30 or more tries.. the key is not to give up.

My friend found his wife from Tinder.

Make sure the guy is Tinder+

22 hours ago, Kopites said:

This woman is a manager in a bank, no wonder she is looking for another at least a manager level to match her? Thats why her hubby salary must be $8k? But she no specify $8k is gross or net? Lol.

9 minutes ago, 13177 said:

This woman is a manager in a bank, no wonder she is looking for another at least a manager level to match her? Thats why her hubby salary must be $8k? But she no specify $8k is gross or net? Lol.

It is never ending cos after the agency put her thru several dates she says she wants a Chinese dude with $8K salary. It could mean those guys she dated were non-Chinese and earned less. Haha...  So with more dates she will come up with more criteria with the things she doesnt like in her dates. That's why it could potentially be never ending. It's like finding Mr Perfect than finding Mr Right.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

22 hours ago, Kopites said:

I believed that she too demanding for a life partner until the match maker's company also boh chap after few dates. 

Give me I also don't want...... 

Somemore working in a bank, very calculative one to the last cent. Like old saying : "five cent bigger then bullockcart wheel" or "Gor Chiam Sng Kau Kau" aka five cents also never give chance.  :ouch-it-hurts:

Your pay packet controlled by her jialat ...  :lll._.:

• Haha! 4

23 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Later after all checklist done, her last small fine print, "minimum make love 3 times a week" how ?  :grin:

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
3 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

You mean @Tianmo & @SiLangKia    [sly]

But @kobayashiGT still available .. :secret-laugh:

Me Me Me Me Me Me.. . . . . .

If you don't compare about wealth, I am good!

I am like soy sauce. From light now turning darker le.

You good food with me, will come with nice unami! 🙂

• Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Later after all checklist done, her last small fine print, "minimum make love 3 times a week" how ?  :grin:

Maximum or minimum? No scared minimum.... 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1