Scotland Versus italy Siao Ref/ England Kio sai liao

Valx

Anyone watch live?

How can the ref give a freekick when italy ppl push the player to the ground as he trying to clear the ball and the result?? ITALY WIN.

Did u guys see the ref nationality?? ITS SPANISH AGAIN.!!!!

BLoody hell world cup they do it once liao now again kill the hopes of the tartan army.

If anyone can recall Australia last 3mins into injury time the ref give italy a penalty result italy knock out australia>> the ref was ? SPANISH!! Now again SPANISH !!!

Super kelong factor inside. But i really enjoy scotland that match they really cheong like siao its such a sad side to see they lose and lost the chance to go to the european cup. They deserve to draw this game but the ref decide to give italy the win. Sibey dulan its like ppl pia mia liao then all down to 1 coconut head say sorry i need u lose. Knns

Edited by Valx
↡ Advertisement

Whahahaha England kio sai liao

Israel win 2-1 sia see soccer is full of surprise.

England kelong kelong got chance to go european cup liao.

Super long. But a european cup without england is like chelsea without amabrovich.

Those who buy israel the black horse Huat ah~~~

$1 win $6.70

show off hands who buy the black horse 1 lai lai~~~

actually, a lot of these referees from italy, spain, france ... they probably make a living with lots of under table money. For all we know, the referee has been threatened to throw the game. I saw the foul, I think that Platini has a bigger problem than try impose quotas on foreign players or CL qualification changes.

His referees are corrupted or are being threatened ... Considering what happened in Italian football recently, Italy shd not even be playing in Euro 2008 because if that happened in Asia, that country would have been banned from international competition. But then again, Platini was formerly a player which had a 'chicken' for a logo ... and he is French, Italians are practically his neighbours.

Once again, the underdog (despite a honest attempt) is shot down by a combination of a guy who wears the chicken in his heart and a referee who can be best described as a a**. [furious]

2006,that one is a clear foul penalty la...the aussie player slided the italian player when the italian play changed of direction to go for goal....in this way an intention foul was given clearly if a player going for goal...

for yday i no watch so i dun noe...bought italy win and russia draw..sianz...portugal if score the 1 goal after half time then song! [laugh]

i saw the goal clip...why didnt u say Scotland goal no rule offside? [sly]the bounce was onside from the freekick but when the scorer shot..the scorer was in offside position to catch the rebounce liao....

Edited by Freestylers09

bro you see correct bo

lucas neil slide but never kana Grosso then grosso purposely use his leg trip lucas back then he fall down 1 you can see his intention thats a soccer talent. how can you say clear foul? if clear foul whole nation wont cry kelong liao.

With 12 seconds left, Lucas Neill was called for fouling Fabio Grosso -- a judgment that first had the Socceroos howling in protest, then shaking their heads in bitter defeat.

Grosso already had shaken one Australian defender as he dribbled a few strides from the goal when Neill slid in front of him. The Italian cut in Neill's direction and tried to leap clear, but tripped over the defender's back.

Full time Italy makes it to the final 8 after coming away with a late win. Totti scores on a penalty kick in the 94th minute after Grosso fell down in the Australian box and was awarded a questionable penalty kick. Australia played a man up for most of the second half but was unable to crack through the Italian defense.

Soctland goal was offside i agree but for scotland to lose on that particular uncall freekick is sibey no standard by the ref. If you see replay the defender trying to clear the ball then that italy chase and hack him down he give the italy a freekick. Anyway spanish ref always give italy kangtao 1.

its a 50-50 case...this is in referee case view...it might be a obstruction for goal..now its in a box..

like i dribble a ball,i cut to my side,a defender blocking my way when i cutting in...i get a free kick for this foul....why i get this free kick when i bang into people ??this is some kind of obstruction rules ...people only see as kelong only...

why no one say Italian offside goal is a valid goal ??wierd.....bad decisions of fouls soemtimes unavoidable...but i seen that Italians havve more real chances but cant convert...rather referee gave Scots their goal and not Italians that ball already in the net kind..got what i mean?me just speak in such case if wan say bad decision by referee..a goal which disallow and a disallow goal to be allow...which lead to more kelong factor than decisions giving on free kicks and fouls

Edited by Freestylers09

50-50 here's the clip

what i wanna say is the game officiate by spanish ref tends to be italy winning one.

Somehow dramatic fashion. Cant find the clip for yesterday match where he give a siao freekick. Soon youtube should have then you see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CQf4zYJ2fY

Scots anger at ref's 'unbelievable' decision

Scotland manager Alex McLeish admitted he and his players were 'really hurting' after their Euro 2008 dream was cruelly and dramatically shattered.

A 2-1 defeat to Italy at Hampden eliminated McLeish's side and sent Italy through to next summer's finals.

At 1-1, Scotland were still in with a chance, but Christian Panucci's last-minute header from Andrea Pirlo's free-kick - a set-piece which should not have been awarded to the Azzurri - shattered Scottish dreams.

Alan Hutton was clearly barged over by Giorgio Chiellini but the Italians were awarded the free-kick, despite being the offenders, and made the most of their good fortune.

McLeish said: 'I could go `radio rental' (mental) here but I'll resist that temptation.

'It was a very poor decision. I couldn't understand why our man in charge of the ball ended up getting a free-kick against him.

'Alan Hutton put his body across the guy and the guy barged him. How the assistant referee can give that decision against Scotland - it defies belief.'

Edited by Valx

i seen many many times...okok...i think no need explain much on whats obstructing rules for goals chances...then can explain to me why issit a direct red card when challenge off a player by last defender in front a goal and not during a normal play??

I dont get you question sia you saying wat?

As long as you the last man drag the man down thats a red card what you mean normal play?

normal play as in not in point of having chances for outcome to score a goal...ya rite..a direct red is coz its in the point of outcome for a goal...in 06..the italian had a outcome to score a goal if the obstruction is not being made...even in normal situation,a obstruction will give the player a free kick liao..and dont say in the box...

hahahahaha

i rem that game vieri miss is incredible sia.

But still im against spanish ref officiating italy game.

Sibey dulan spanish ref. push ppl down get freekick maciam rugby sia [hur][hur]

That one is one chao kia name simic is it forget liao

Anyway soccer full of controvery damn nice to watch maciam WWF drama .

↡ Advertisement