Meet up for petrol in Jaybee... anyone

Creative_tec

Hi All,

In view of the rising petrol cost in singapore, i am thinking of going to jaybee to pump petrol instead since i am staying in Marsiling (less than 2 km away ). However, the safety is a concern to me and i am looking to form a weekly JB petrol tour on a weekly basis as it will be safer together in a group rather me alone going there.

Anyone interested to go together?

p/s: if you are not interested, please do not post negative comments.

↡ Advertisement

well, good luck to you... [:)]

i remembered one incident, when there were singaporeans who witnessed such a thing happening before them.. no one dare to intervene... apparently, its armed robbery....

[lipsrsealed]

then dun drive lah [sly]

i certainly can live without the madness jams in singapore....

the jams in orchard are madness!

Edited by Cheerios

The last time i go to JB is about 2 years ago and the JB 2 yrs back is quite safe and i go in quite often back then. However, now the situation is different but when i look at how all these suckers increase the prices and our mulit-millions paid gove*nme*t is not doing anything but join in the sucking game, it just pissed me off big time. So instead of letting them away with the high petrol prices, i am not going to sit back anymore..

Hi All,

In view of the rising petrol cost in singapore, i am thinking of going to jaybee to pump petrol instead since i am staying in Marsiling (less than 2 km away ). However, the safety is a concern to me and i am looking to form a weekly JB petrol tour on a weekly basis as it will be safer together in a group rather me alone going there.

Anyone interested to go together?

p/s: if you are not interested, please do not post negative comments.

I've been going in almost every weekend for years. What is not safe? Just practice common sense and bring whatever locks you have.

Regards,

it depends how many u going in. and wat kinda robbery to face.

2 nites ago, went in with fren. 2 person each own car.. .total 2 car.

he drove a altezza in. mine focus.

we decided to go petronas due to preference.

we after a U-turn mine lag behind a bit. saw something funny.

my fren overtook a proton wira. (inside 2 men), suddenly they sway from 2nd lane and taigate my fren.

my car caught up jus before into the petrol koisk , quite ulu one.

tot the proton tailgating into the koisk ... till my HID blasting behind the proton. suddenly the malay driver sway out to 2nd lane ... which he is half lane into the koisk.

think he did notice i am tailgating him instead.

dun know good or back... or robbery to be going to happen. but more is better than none.

- if its a jus a knife robbery i will puncture the proton and stand by for fight liao.

if arm ... lan lan lor. really hoping no one dead.

rite now the new shell at the new custom area quite save liao... super many singaporeans even weekdays.

and car wash there at 1st good .. now bad due to overcrowding. but safer.

i can oni say dun go ulu petrol station unless u in groups.

JB is still not so safe.

still i will still go in for petrol. without gers. cos more dangerous due to scare rape anything might happen.

--- be kill there or be kill by sing governmant pay and pay more and more ... no diff still die anyway

Edited by Circuit

Relax lah there should be at least 1k sporean going jb daily no so dangerous but I am not saying not dangerous [:p] . But best don't go those deserted ones. But watchout for the short jams on S'pore side in the night [;)]

Not worthwhile, can only pump quarter tank

Slightly over 1/2 tank can pass one lah, they are not so fussy one. They already one eye opened one eye close, don't make their jobs difficult by driving in with half tank or less. Why SG govt needs to help MY govt to save fuel subsidy in the 1st place?

Regards,

errhhh u not updated meh... the woodland signage already changed.

as long as u are more than 1/2 tank... not less than centre when he check . its okie.

done tat long time ago...

check by custom countless.

so its near half tank.