To the honda fit/jazz who tailgate me

Richsg300

I was on my way home today around 11pus in the night along KJE towards Tuas. Was traveling on the 3rd slowest lane going at 80km/hr cause running in my new bike, then out of sudden saw a jazz/fit through my mickey mouse mirror with very bright white light or i can say is a hid lamp coming towards me at a very fast speed and tailgateing my bike which force me to ride on the road shoulder. To this mr jazz/fit driver i dont really know what u wan to prove but maybe u want to prove that your car is very fast, very sporty or what. But PLEASE spare a thought for another road user Esc bikers. If u do really wan to race or wan to fly at a high speed pls bring your that sporty fast car of urs to NSHW.

Regards

Rich

PS: thanks for the time going throught my nagging

to the driver of this fit/jazz: Please spare a thought for other road user [mad]

↡ Advertisement

I emphatise with you regarding the Fit/Jazz tailgating you. I think he/she ought to be shot for endangering other road users.

"If u do really wan to race or wan to fly at a high speed pls bring your that sporty fast car of urs to NSHW."

However, I do not agree with your above statement. What makes you think NSHW users in Malaysia do not value their lives?

I used to ride a bike before and I know how dangerous it is.

But if some idiot were to come and tailgate me, I would probably slow down until he buah tahan and moved off.

By moving to the road shoulder, it may encourage him to step on it and maybe even side swipe you due to lack of skill.

Hi there maybe u got the wrong thinking le.. what i mean if he wan to drive at a high speed he can do so at NSHW, how i know cause i often ride up north. and most of time, the car traveling at NSHW are flying like there is no tomorrow and the bus there the speed they travel like [jawdrop] above 120km/hr. So i think is very suitable for the Mr jazz/fit driver to do so at NSHW. [sweatdrop] CHEERS

soory to hear that.......

i never have any problems with people tailgateing me [cool]

i mean who is their right mind would want to tailgate a lowlee [cool]

Oh btw the way yesterday night the center lane and 1st lane was clear... Maybe he picking on me cause i riding a bike or that driver of the fit/jazz always got smoke out by bikes then come and pick on me... [hur]

my dad use to ride a bike......

my dad refuse to let me ride a bike......

so i go for right the opposite: a full scale 2.5 ton monster

my dad gave me the thums up....

but becuase there are so many drunk drivers out there.....if you see siao lang coming striaght for you.....i think maybe it is a better idea to siam..... [sweatdrop]

today also another idiotic red Fit anyhow come from behind and just cut my lane so close almost inches away from accident. not tat there was a jam in front.. the road was rather empty as no skooling. after stunt, somemore stop short of 1 full car lenght fr traffic junction, prevent me from taking slip road out to side.

wanna do stunt also no balls to turn and look at me when i come side by side with him.

This Ah Fit/Jazzie driver must be [hur][hur][hur]

Thinking that with his aftermarket mods i.e HID light ... his ride has an increment of 100BHP [:|]

He do not know the freaking danger of tailgating a biker [shakehead][shakehead][shakehead]

Suay suay if the biker slip/fall from his bike, he will rammed onto him & would most likely kill him instantly [furious][furious][furious]

This type of axxhole will find himself stucked/wrapped along the dividers/trees holding his blxxdy steering wheel one fine day [:|]

Yap... don know what is he thinking... saw many nice and sporty mod Jazz/Fit can say is a very nice car [thumbsup] but not to the extend to tailgate a biker to show his powerful sporty car [thumbsdown]

Bro, this type of dumb axx do not know that any biker can easily eat his puny ride as well as many other normal sedans in terms of 0-100 timing [rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes]

Edited by Mzrmazda3
↡ Advertisement