4Motion

Renegade

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Follow me this end month to go, GTD can get even better one! If yr gf doesn;t mind [laugh]

Edited by Mondeo
↡ Advertisement

Follow me this end month to go, GTD can get even better one! If yr gf doesn;t mind [laugh]

MY GF is going this sat to HK, so i cant do anything even if i were to go.. [:/]

[laugh][laugh]

Neutral Newbie

MY GF is going this sat to HK, so i cant do anything even if i were to go.. [:/]

[laugh][laugh]

Wah, U can't do anything here, but Hongkee boys can do anything....Becareful ah [laugh][laugh][laugh] Better follow her lah. [:p]

[laugh][laugh]

Wah, U can't do anything here, but Hongkee boys can do anything....Becareful ah [laugh][laugh][laugh] Better follow her lah. [:p]

Eh thanks for making me feel better man!! [:/][pirate]

How to go? Gotta work otherwise how to feed my other GF? [laugh]

Neutral Newbie
Eh thanks for making me feel better man!! [:/][pirate]

How to go? Gotta work otherwise how to feed my other GF? [laugh]

[laugh][laugh][laugh] By the next, U can started to drive around to looking for the girl in Black Golf

Neutral Newbie
Wah, U can't do anything here, but Hongkee boys can do anything....Becareful ah..... [:p]

Hey, Mondeo, hope you are not speaking for ALL hongkee boys..... [laugh]

She is a good looking girl what!! [shocked]

What happened to your taste?? Kym Ng pretty meh?? [crazy]

What happened to YOUR taste? Kym Ng ugly meh?? [shocked]

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

of course not pretty lah. [mad]

At least if you say celest chong, she's quite sweet [:)] And of course Carina Lau [:)]

Edited by Mrenegade

of course not pretty lah. [mad]

At least if you say celest chong, she's quite sweet [:)] And of course Carina Lau [:)]

Celest Chong pretty meh??! [shocked]

Carina Lau i agree though... [angelic] Really looked better in person and she doesnt look too shabby on TV already.. [:p]

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

At this rate, everyone on MCF will be eyeing out for a Black 4Motion Golf to look out for Kim Ng! [laugh]

Eyes on the road first bros!

Edited by Turbobrick

Neutral Newbie
At this rate, everyone on MCF will be eyeing out for a Black 4Motion Golf to look out for Kim Ng! [laugh]

Aiyah, wasting time lah. U go japan, I go HK and collect as much as can of the motor chick girls pic to Magfocus, better improve his taste first. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

[replly]Aiyah, wasting time lah. U go japan, I go HK and collect as much as can of the motor chick girls pic to Magfocus, better improve his taste first. [laugh][/reply]

Sure or not ? Skali you end up keeping all the pics for yourself.... [laugh]

Aiyah, wasting time lah. U go japan, I go HK and collect as much as can of the motor chick girls pic to Magfocus, better improve his taste first. [laugh]

Eh...you insulting me ah? [mad]