Anyone notice a white Honda Civic (ESI model if I'm not wrong)?

Yjhlouis

Hi to all, a few weeks ago, I saw a a white colour Honda civic, should be a 1992 or 1993 ESI, the driver of the car should be a S'pore Takumi, I had saw him opening up a fourth lane on TPE( towards PIE), I was travelling on lane 1(extreme right lane), suddenly, I notice a car weaving in and out of the traffic, to my surpise, he actually overtake cars by travelling on the road shoulder, subsequently, he travelled all the way on the road shoulder until Punggol exit. Yesterday, I heard from my friend that he saw a white colour Civic doing the same act along PIE, near to Toh Guan area, this time round, both of his left tires is travelling on the grass patch, according to my friend, viewing from behind is like grass cutting as the left rear tyre is spinning up alot of grass. ( It's remind me how takumi over take by travelling on the drain cover) Applaud to the civic driver.

↡ Advertisement

its ppl who are like this tht cause accident on road shoulder...

if happen so there are break down vehicles on the road shoulder... [:|][thumbsdown] ...

He better wish he wont meet a cement truck mixer.

Hi to all, a few weeks ago, I saw a a white colour Honda civic, should be a 1992 or 1993 ESI, the driver of the car should be a S'pore Takumi, I had saw him opening up a fourth lane on TPE( towards PIE), I was travelling on lane 1(extreme right lane), suddenly, I notice a car weaving in and out of the traffic, to my surpise, he actually overtake cars by travelling on the road shoulder, subsequently, he travelled all the way on the road shoulder until Punggol exit. Yesterday, I heard from my friend that he saw a white colour Civic doing the same act along PIE, near to Toh Guan area, this time round, both of his left tires is travelling on the grass patch, according to my friend, viewing from behind is like grass cutting as the left rear tyre is spinning up alot of grass. ( It's remind me how takumi over take by travelling on the drain cover) Applaud to the civic driver.

You applaud him? Why? Becos he drives like a ficticious comic driver? Grow up la my friend, its drivers like him that will end up on the front pages of ST and STOMP.

I'll applaud him only when he's caught by a law enforcer.

I always saw one white ESi on TPE(to PIE)... but nvr saw him pull such stunt. only always traveling quite fast on lane 1....

dunno the same car anot?