NUH becomes KTV Lounge?

Apollo

Hugging is ok lah...as long as it;s not the 'erotic' type.

I guess what this couple did was beyond the acceptance of the general public.....it has become offensive. Like the couple giving our condom at their wedding...I would say this couple is a bit too much. There is always the right place and time/occasion for such thing...unfortunately, the hospital lobby is not the right place.

It has got nothing to do with being 'open-minded' or not...just not appropriate for the occasion. Eg. Wear sexy night gown to a wake, etc..

Edited by Silver_blade

to me it's okay. but just got to be sensitive, if in the staircase beach or orchard road den bo wei gong. but hospital a little insensitive.

scarli in the wake [:p]

i once heard that stomp will reward people who stomp the best atical ? no wonder people bo tai bo chee stomp nothing to do also stomp.

i really hate it. imagine that guy is me i dunno how i will react.

next time i don't even dare to hug my gf in public. later kana "snap"

singaporeans nothing better to do. like that also wanna snap. wtf

next time go out must make sure my pants not so low until can see the teh kor... or else will kena snap for over exposure of undergarment [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

I think you'll do more than this in a KTV [laugh][laugh][laugh]

But on a serious note, it seems not very appropriate to kiss kiss & ruba ruba in a hospital [nod][nod][nod]

Maybe they are do it in the toilet cubicle at the hospital [idea][idea][idea]

can hug but kissing abit o-ber le lar

can hug and kiss lah, but not lah ji lor and rub each other... wa biang, they must have eaten to must oyster omlete at the food court

next time i don't even dare to hug my gf in public. later kana "snap"

singaporeans nothing better to do. like that also wanna snap. wtf

NPNT

tomolo 30th Nov is a good nite to demonstrate at MCF meetup.

special stage lighting can b arranged.

u need Apollo condom i can supply free.

Judging by the responds I think Singaporean are still a conservative society.

I used to have a weird feeling when I see couple kiss in public. But after 3 years in UK, getting used to it liao. I also kissed my girl friend in public. But when in Singapore cannot le... auntie and uncle will point at you and gossip.

For those really disgusted, wait till you see gay couple french kissing in the street [laugh] that is the most ultimate act!

[reply]

next time go out must make sure my pants not so low until can see the teh kor... or else will kena snap for over exposure of undergarment sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

y0, scare pple noe u oso wear ang teh kor ah? sly.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif