A Recount of the process of eating Live Monkey's Meat

Coolbluewater

For our bros who dun read Chinese:

The recollection eats the monkey brain exactly! - One time kills the monkey the experience

This matter occurs in 35 years ago, is I life-long unforgettable experiences.

Along with the time development and the human culture progress, cherishes the Earth, the protection nature, handle kindlies oneself, handle kindlies all lives, has become universe's mutual recognition gradually. Now, in order to maintain the ecological equilibrium, protects the wild animal, saves borders on extinguishes Jue the species, the people even spare no sacrifice some own benefits, keeps the existing space for other species which is suitable. But in 35 years ago, that lawless time, situation actually entirely different. At that time, people's food extremely lacked, only could maintain the life according to plan ration food. The Yunnan production and construction corps which is at in me, the living condition is especially exceptionally difficult. Although is situated at the subtropics area, the rainfall is abundant, pleasant weather, but because of policy reason, not only does not have the cooking oil, the vegetables also are much less. In order to survive, the people stare greatly hungry both eyes to search high and low the thing which all may have a full stomach. Each kind of wild herbs leaf, mushroom Shan Sun are year to year the unceasing vegetables; In the brook small fish frog, the forest bird even worm and the poisonous snake are our fat and the protein main origin.

Since the ancient times, Chinese's traditional thought continuously thought that,The wild animal is can play to the human body takes a tonic the role the good thing. This ignorant thought has not been eradicated by broken four old tides then. The people longed for eats all present to look like is the most precious wild animal. Simply did not know must have any compassion to the animal, - because between the human and the human is only social class's relations. But the life and death class struggle is processes between the human and the human the contradiction most basic principle. Eats also is for carries on well the wild animal the class struggle, does not need to make much ado about nothing. The people exhaust all animals which each method catches can seize, and eats with each method, even if is the rare and precious wild animal which borders on extinguishes Jue.

I to the Yunnan production and construction corps soon, after pass through a period of time training, then moves the battalion headquarters clinic work.

One day, buy the drugs I to Xishuangbanna capital Jing Hong for the clinic, comes back already is 5 pm. Just entered the clinic the front door, then discovered the corridor on the porch pillar was tying up a big monkey with the shackle. Side is busily ating work Doctor Liu tells me happily, this monkey is he spends three Dollar of Qian Cong love Nepal race hunter there to buy, and invites me evening together to eat the monkey meat. I hurriedly deposit the drugs which is easy to buy, washes off the whole body without enough time the dust, then runs to the corridor looks at that monkey. By reason of an animal knowledge which only has, I thought that is not likely only the ordinary monkey, is likely some kind of ape class. It is the iron clamp which hunts for is caught, a foreleg had been clamped breaks, the first half part has been reduced already by the hunter with the knife, the remnant end wound already became inflamed, above was also crawling some gusanos, obviously is caught had 23 days. I harbor the curious point of view to approach its side slowly, prepares to squat the lower part of the body to have a look that fearful wound carefully. But unexpectedly frightened that monkey actually. It cries out strangely, rises with a spring. Has worked loose the shackle unexpectedly, jumps all around crawls to on a clinic's nearby rubber tree!

This suddenly situation might be flustered me. Because of along with the humanity sphere of action unceasing expansion, the wild animal is at that time scarce day after day, can get so far as a game is the extremely difficult matter. If because of mine reason, the monkey which only already receives this the severe wound runs away in fear, I may not be able to repay.

Horrible!

I remembered seeing a pair of bear paws in the Kitchen(was going to the toliet) when I was in China, freshly chopped with nails still attached. [dead]

I think it still exist in China today, just that if you really want to taste it, you need to do it secretly.

Can't imagine how they can look into the eyes of the monkey while eating its brain.