Which IPPT center best?

Tiek

Neutral Newbie

Finally going back for IPPT after being in holding list for so long. Any recommendation on which camp is most lenient and has the easiest IPPT route? Pls don't recommend SAFRA cos I wish to try for some cash incentive.

Tks for any advice!! [;)]

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

I like Maju. I find the route easiest to run. 800m around the camp x 3 rounds. And last 100m is slight downslope. But the PTIs there are very strict. I have seen the PTI no-count 6 half-fark pull ups 1 reservist did. But I also don't blame the PTI. The pull ups really CMI.

I always take my I-Pee-Pee-Tee in Maju. The road is flat except for the slight upslope after the parade square. This is however offset by the subsequent downslope.

Turbocharged

Khatib has the computerized system. Very fast can clear the static stations as long as the system does not screw up. But I don't like running 6 x 400m on track.

Good one bro!! [thumbsup]

That's why I only choose SAFRA coz I don't wish to train so hard. Got air con and music when u run 2.4 some more. If lucky, got "chio bu" doing stretching in the gym so more "incentive" [laugh][laugh]

Neutral Newbie
Finally going back for IPPT after being in holding list for so long. Any recommendation on which camp is most lenient and has the easiest IPPT route? Pls don't recommend SAFRA cos I wish to try for some cash incentive.

Tks for any advice!! [;)]

The obvious answer is Maju Camp. Did all my IPPT there through out my reservist liabilities. Always win monetary award as I find the last hurdle of 2.4 Km easier to manage there...

Edited by Erasure
↡ Advertisement