1yr 3mtn A5 Octavia Combi 1.6 (Estate) for sale

Wrcfan

I'm a owner of an A5 Octy Combi(Estate) 1.6l, 1yr & 3mtn old, Titan Grey color, looking to sell it (cos upgrading). Basically, the car is 1 out of 4 in S'pore, is in excellent condition and with normal mileage of approx. 20k km. If interested do email me at [email protected] to go into details. Pic of an A5 Octy Combi:

http://new.skoda-auto.com/COM/model/octavi...585/40photo.jpg

↡ Advertisement

A slight correction to the colour of your ride. It should be Anthracite Grey Metallic.

Titan Grey was never offered on the A5 Octavia but only on the pre-facelifted Superb.

Hello.

Congrats on your upgrade... What are you getting ? A5 to A6 ? (Audi A6)

Can give more info on your ride ?

- Reg Date

- COE Paid

- OMV

- Expected Price

What is the FC for Octy Estate ?

Might be interested.

Thanks

(edited)

I'm a owner of an A5 Octy Combi(Estate) 1.6l 6speed Auto, 1yr & 2mtn+ old, Anthracite Grey Metallic color, looking to sell it (cos upgrading). Basically, the car is 1 out of 4 in S'pore, is in excellent condition and with normal mileage of approx. 20k km. If interested do email me at [email protected] to go into details. Below are some details:

Reg Date: 29 Sep 2006

COE: $13,102.00

OMV: $20,732.00

Edited by Wrcfan

(edited)

I'm a owner of an A5 Octy Combi(Estate) 1.6l 6speed Auto, 1yr & 2mtn+ old, Anthracite Grey Metallic color, looking to sell it (cos upgrading). Basically, the car is 1 out of 4 in S'pore, is in excellent condition and with normal mileage of approx. 20k km. If interested do email me at [email protected] or call me at 94244315 to go into details or viewing. Below are some details:

Reg Date: 29 Sep 2006

COE: $13,102.00

OMV: $20,732.00

Oh yeah, another important detail is 101% accident free. [thumbsup]

Edited by Wrcfan