Audi R8 or Maserati GranTurismo?

Milgram

Audi R8 or Maserati GranTurismo?  

153 members have voted

1. 1.

• Audi R8
    • Maserati GranTurismo

Neutral Newbie

These are two WOW rides boasting ponies in excess of 400bhp. If you had the cash to splash, which one would you go for?

post-1-1196915015_thumb.jpg

post-1-1196915016_thumb.jpg

post-1-1196915017_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

the GT for sure. I went for the launch and it is really a beaut....and honestly...cheap too...oni abt $450kthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

i saw this red maserati (with test drive plate) at Maxwell house two days ago (Tuesday).

A plump guy went for a test drive. He look like 1 of the guy from Car Buyer.

Edited by Mcf777

Neutral Newbie

R8 anytime...more babe catcher, more attention seeker.....performance wise I think the R8 is better right after seeing so many videos and report on the test drive.

Neutral Newbie
laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifeh Tennis coach driving that...er...my stulen sure question me niasweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

Don't think they will question you lah...more likely they want to get into your pants if you drove either [lipsrsealed][laugh][laugh]

Neutral Newbie
hmmm italian vs german. boff damn appealing. hard to choose man [sweatdrop] . in fact impossible to choose. i wan boff can or nt? [laugh]

[laugh][laugh] You and me both bro! Hard to choose I agree [nod][nod]

the GT for sure. I went for the launch and it is really a beaut....and honestly...cheap too...oni abt $450kthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

I go for GT too, Maserati with a Ferrari 'heart' thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

its the massa for me man, look at the shape, a bit reminiscent of aston martin? ----which i like also

but for that kind of price, i would go for my dream car, a porker carrera (nevermind c4, c4s, smlj, base spec 911 is good enough) [thumbsup] loved porkers since i was 4-5 years old

↡ Advertisement