Which brand of bbk recommended for about $1400-$1800 budget

Chiqinhan

thinking of getting a bbk, find braking indeed a very impt criteria.

budget around 1400 to 1800.

quite a few brands in the market with mini n big pots.

which brand will your recommend???

thks.

↡ Advertisement

With budget 1.4K ~ 1.8K personally i would opt for VTTR as 1st choice 2nd JBT 3rd Wilwood

Edited by Dfx16

FK currently sellin drift racing 4 pot for 1450.

hw about espec compared to vttr? wats the differences between these 2? espec also similar price tag.

Drift racing is a brand? can it fit 15in rims?

Went to race tech today, n the VTTR mini6 pot was 1.8k. looks quite nice but they said it includes steel braided hoses as well, comes a set. so too bad if u're already on ss braided hose.

because VTTR is from Taiwan.

so when he said order from Taiwan means VTTR makes for Swift GTi as well.laugh.gif

they also quote for my esi at $1.8k,i wanted to get the blue caliper one.tongue.gif

There's the 4x114.3 rotors, but the only thing is if they have the knuckles to hold the calipers in the correct offset.

tt's why i doubt what they say, coz few ppl make stuff for this GTi liao.

EG very popular though, everywhere is making anything for that car... [sly]

i'd say Wilwood dynalites. for 1.4k u can get a choice of 282m or 310mm 2 piece rotors (very light [nod] ), forged mini 4 pot calipers (very light also), pads, SSBH, brackets and all accesories. Fm a ex user's perpective, its value for $ entry level BBK from a reputable American company. gd enuff for daily street driving (spirited or otherwise [laugh] )n occasional tracking. replacement pads r readily available too. imho, its a gd investment. [nod]

wats the color of the calipier for the wilwood dynalite? cos i prefer in to be in red. and which shop sells it?

for 1.8k vttr is mini 6 pots, then hw about espec for this price range? also get a mini 6 pots or 4/6 big pots instead???

hw about wilwood FSL 4 pot bbk? is it better than the dynalite?

pls advise, cos got someone selling at $1500 for a used set, dunnot worth getting or nt

1.5k for used set is what brand?

i'ld recommend VTTR mini 6-pot from racetech.

VTTR BBK is really damn solid quality. quite a few frens fitted them on fit, dc5 and mr-s. feedback on good brake feel.

↡ Advertisement