Mystery Consortium from Singapore Luanch takeover bid for Newcastle United

Freemen

According to Todays Paper, Singaporean is launching a takeover bid for Newcastle. Can Singaporean do it ? Or is it someone using Singapore name to takeover.

I am really puzzled if anyone from Singapore have the ability to take over a premier club..

Peace Bro [angel]

↡ Advertisement

ya.. Gadgeteer, Linus r forming the MCF consortium to take over NudeCastle...

NKPeeSai will turn it into an integrated resort with massaye parlor... laugh.gifsweatdrop.giflipsrsealed.gif

The amount of money required is about $500 million !!! Think can take over most if not all of our S leauge clubs. Do we have a Tuck Shin here hidden somewhere with that kind of money to spare ??

Peace Bro [angel]

Bro need not use bank note, can use Rp or yen. But seriously, Singaporean buying a club is EPL?? I really dont see it happening.

Peace Bro [angel]

According to Todays Paper, Singaporean is launching a takeover bid for Newcastle. Can Singaporean do it ? Or is it someone using Singapore name to takeover.

I am really puzzled if anyone from Singapore have the ability to take over a premier club..

Peace Bro [angel]

how ironic. got money buy PL club but no money for AI GP or S-League.

this clearly shows how lucrative the money is at PL... [sweatdrop]

Edited by Relagsingh

many of the EPL clubs are listed, and the money they made from TV deals, sponsership contracts are veri lucrative.

Sad thing is, I can even see any of our S- league jersey for sale... Or maybe I did not look hard enough..

Peace Bro [angel]

ya.. Gadgeteer, Linus r forming the MCF consortium to take over NudeCastle...

NKPeeSai will turn it into an integrated resort with massaye parlor... laugh.gifsweatdrop.giflipsrsealed.gif

Kanneenaah.... we cant do anything without your participation... [dizzy][dizzy][laugh]