Suzuki APV or Honda Stream?

Best_ctzn

Due to expanding family tree, am now considering a MPV. Went through all the MPV available right now, left only the above 2 models by systematic elimination. Anything above $80k got the chop due to budget. Kia Carens and Mazda5 got the chop due to price proximity to Stream and nothing much more significant to offer. Same for Trajet.

I know comparing APV and Stream is a bit odd but APV is really attractive with a much bigger interior and about $17k cost saving albeit with worse FC. Other disadvantages comparing to Stream would be the build and ride quality. But it also has a facelifted version coming by Feb/08.

Anybody kind souls to give comments on the 2 rides? Especially on the 'livability' of APV? Thanks alot.

↡ Advertisement

I think you're for APV in certain way. 1st of all, lets understand your usage pattern. How are you going to use your MPV? Daily, weekend or holidays to the North? Full load most of the time?

Regards,

APV is indeed spacious cos its basically a van. Price is attractive. Otherwise u could also consider Fiat Panorama 1.4M 7 seater for 72K

Of course almost everybody will not choose van if all equal. But if can save some big penny while the van is livable, why not right?

So my question is more like is APV is livable or not? Worth to forsake the overwhelming advantages Stream has to offer for the sake of the $17k saving or not.

Due to expanding family tree, am now considering a MPV. Went through all the MPV available right now, left only the above 2 models by systematic elimination. Anything above $80k got the chop due to budget. Kia Carens and Mazda5 got the chop due to price proximity to Stream and nothing much more significant to offer. Same for Trajet.

I know comparing APV and Stream is a bit odd but APV is really attractive with a much bigger interior and about $17k cost saving albeit with worse FC. Other disadvantages comparing to Stream would be the build and ride quality. But it also has a facelifted version coming by Feb/08.

Anybody kind souls to give comments on the 2 rides? Especially on the 'livability' of APV? Thanks alot.

Have you consider a Sienta?

Ever considered but only got manual. My wife license only authorised for auto cars. Else should be on the final list.

ic. i wld get the APV for its space and price