2nd prize Winner in a phone lucky draw (45 days tour round the world or $48,000)

Vincentacy

A chinese lady (sounds like Taiwanese) been calling me the past 1 week to congrats me on winning a phone lucky draw. I was told I won the 2nd prize; 45 days tour round the world. I have to fly to HK to commerce the trip, and also told this would be the only cost i have to come up with. However if I choose to cash out, i will "LOSS" about $10k value of the ticket. I would still cash in $48,000 (Singapore dollars).

Each time when told to talk more, I told the lady I am away or busy.

Yesterday (sunday), she actually told me that, they have a mini fair at East Coast Park (near MacDonalds). And there are signs leading me to their booth.. just have to quote AK3698. Anyway, I was too busy shopping yesterday.

This morning.. since I was so free... when she called, I entertained her.. and her calls has not stopped since then... I am supposed to call a law firm in HK to verify myself... so the $48,000 can be successfully transferred to me.

WAHAAHAA... I am rich!!! I will soon get $48,000!!!

By the way... it's REAL!!! cos they even got website... and just put in AK3698.. and you will see that I did win the 45 days tour round the world!

http://www.ap-ta.com/login.asp

Edited by Vincentacy
↡ Advertisement

Congrats!!! Hope you don't let the $48,000 get to your head...

The last time someone called me, I won a Merc S350 but I have to go to Shen Zhen to import the car to Singapore myself...

Edited by Typhoonz

Neutral Newbie

[laugh][laugh] All the BEST bro...Cause you're not the first or the last..

[sly]

Recently I know an auntie who also got the call and actually transferred $30,000 to be a "member" so as to cash out the money..She even called the laywer in Hong kong to verify... but since it's the weekend, they say they will transfer the money on monday..

Well, really hope the auntie DID win something..if not [rifle]

Someone saying something about free lunch???..... [lipsrsealed]

Edited by Ah_nam

A chinese lady (sounds like Taiwanese) been calling me the past 1 week to congrats me on winning a phone lucky draw. I was told I won the 2nd prize; 45 days tour round the world. I have to fly to HK to commerce the trip, and also told this would be the only cost i have to come up with. However if I choose to cash out, i will "LOSS" about $10k value of the ticket. I would still cash in $48,000 (Singapore dollars).

Each time when told to talk more, I told the lady I am away or busy.

Yesterday (sunday), she actually told me that, they have a mini fair at East Coast Park (near MacDonalds). And there are signs leading me to their booth.. just have to quote AK3698. Anyway, I was too busy shopping yesterday.

This morning.. since I was so free... when she called, I entertained her.. and her calls has not stopped since then... I am supposed to call a law firm in HK to verify myself... so the $48,000 can be successfully transferred to me.

WAHAAHAA... I am rich!!! I will soon get $48,000!!!

By the way... it's REAL!!! cos they even got website... and just put in AK3698.. and you will see that I did win the 45 days tour round the world!

http://www.ap-ta.com/login.asp

Smells like a scam, anyway SERVICE UNAVAILABLE

Ok, as long you need not pay anything to get this $48000 its fine. So you are to call the law firm in HK, that means overseas call, is it chargable ?? Worry its those call back oversea SMS scam

Peace Bro [angel]

bro,

hv u asked yrself basic questionS?

1. Why you?

2. What contest did u took part?

3. Why is this a foreign call & start tour fm HK?

If u can figure out the abv 3 questions... one last question:

4. Is this a scam..........call?? [hur][sweatdrop]

Wake up, there's no such thing as free lunch in this world. If you really believe this scam, you must be dumb and ignorant. The police has already publicised this scam on CrimeWatch and papers, and you still fall for this. Really nothing to say. [shocked]

Edited by Sfhuang

wah now they got clever... not 1st prize anymore, it's 2nd... make it more "believable".

they will probably reveal the details to you slowly. now they say have to fly to HK, then when you are in HK, they probably pressure you to buy into something (timeshare or just transfer money) and since you have already flew all the way there, chances are you'll probably give them what they want.

if it's so good, why can't they transfer the money to you FIRST? think about it. Singapore Pools just gives you the money, no traveling, no questions asked (just NRIC for verification).

three words bro: NO FREE LUNCH.

hahaha i oso got one... ahhaha oso not 1st prize :P

got taiwan charity lucky draw..

say held in hilton hotel in taiwan... ask mi to attend, siao of course say cant attend lar.

then weekday 10am ask mi watch channel 5. of coz working no watch.

called mi up say i ganna 2nd prize cold cash sgd 70+K , hahahahah

anyway incoming free so i entertained her call.

end of the day ... they say they will engage the cheque over to a SG lawyer to give mi the cheque , can be clear cash at any bank in singapore. whahahha l wanna laugh.

if the lawyer will call mi on my mobile and post it to my address , then i see show.

want mi to give account number , wait long long. address for postal ahhaha

see wat they send mi. if they ever...

entertain them when i free ,can

ask mi call them back, waste money , never

really give mi money , wah like ganna toto. if only.

Edited by Circuit