Taxi fare & charges in singapore

User12343

I say other than customer play a part in a price rise, the cab company should also lower their rental. This than will be the real help to the cabbies. [scholar]

Peace Bro [angel]

They are effectively robbing all who are giving them business mah... Talk about biting the hand that feeds you...

where got rob... everybody seems to wave hands frantically like those china m m at geyland, instigating the cabbies to come and chop them. laugh.gif

somemore this is endorsed by 66.6% one.. tat's where the OP all diam diam. cannot annie how say ok, wait lightning strike arh.

where the article? pls state links of article

wah jialat taxi up ..siong...those take cab...

I think my friend is gonna buy a car soon [laugh] He & his wife is spending around $600/mth on cab. Now with the fare increase, his cab fare can almost be like owning a 1L car liao [sweatdrop]

Cab companies still want to maximise profits while keeping the overheads low... So passing on the rising costs to the customers and cabbies is the easiest way out...

in the 1st place this whole thing is to help the cab firms not the cabbies. aiya.. just ask the cabbies to get outta of their uncaring elite face.

if they duwan the job, there will b hordes fr china who will take it.

aiyo.. sometimes a business got to look at the sources that they make the moola from ma.. like tat, either side end up all not happy only..

oh pls... convince him tat since he voted the RP, it is responsiblity to continue to support price hike. only then, he can enjoy the meagre GST offset and world class transport. pls dun add another car to the road. it's all jammed up, convince him it's not worth it. please, i beg u.

aiya... now the in thing is b a skolar or a minister. no nid responsible one. just argue to death if pple wanna more welfare, carry balls if a budget is raise, rant down an opposition, and brush off anyting else as an honest mistake can liaoz.

600 for 2 person taking cab is okie...

tat time i doing sales is 100+ per day

with all the petrol and car installments and maintenance...

with 600 , i rather take cab ... shoik.. oni thing is hav to wait cab...

↡ Advertisement