Trust or Scam or Really lucky?

Nus24

Neutral Newbie

Lets say if someone call you and say you won $100k.

But you Don't have to pay lawyer fees, or open a new bank account or fly to HK to sign papers.

All they want is the three items.

1) the bank account details of your local bank

2) and your credit card numbers to verify your identity.

3) or your scanned passport and IC for them to verify your identity

WOULD you give them the details they asked for, in exchange for them to deposit the $100k in your bank?

For those of you who still think its a scam, then tell me in what ways will it be believeable to you guys that you guys actually won $$$ and how do you guys want to be paid?

I can think of being paid in cash or cheques. But then you will still need a lawyer or bank account to do the internation transfer of funds and paperwork? Still need to fork out some cash first right?

HOW THEN?

↡ Advertisement

Just ask them to transfer the $$$ to the account and the information will follow thereafter.

Then you cancel the bank account and credit cards in which you supplied info to them. So simple.

Liping! I've got $200K USD waiting to transmit to you. But I only need item #1 & #2. Will you give me?

Edited by Rickster

The question then would be how in the world did i (if i ever had such a call) win a lucky draw from an overseas source?!!? hur.gif

if someone from overseas call to tell me i won $100K i won't even bother to entertain them man. how many lucky draw u know actually got give up so money in the first place. for doing nothing at all, (don't even need to fill up any lucky draw form) they somehow got my contact from an unknown source than tell me i won 100K, WTS man, even if they say 50K also i won't believe lor.

WOULD you give them the details they asked for, in exchange for them to deposit the $100k in your bank?

I will just do the following

1) Open a new bank account and leave no $$$ inside. Ok maybe $1 [laugh]

2) Credit card numbers? Why do they need it for??? To verify??? Come on lah... item 3 is sufficient IF you dare to give it to them.

3) Scanned copy of whatever

This is sufficient for them to verify the info liao....... Then the next question is when will the $$$ arrive ah? [laugh]