Jewellery shop

Joemit7850

thinking of getting a pendant or ring for my gf for coming christmas season,

any one knw which shop got special offer? is Soo kee or Taka price reasonable? any comment?

↡ Advertisement

Depending on your budget and the purpose.

If you are planning to spend more and it's for something that you want your GF to keep for a long time...go for Soo Kee, Tiffany, etc..

But if you don't want to spend too much on it or if it's just a fashion accessory(something you change yearly), etc...then get from Taka.

Getting something from Soo Kee, Tiffany's...etc are not for keeping your GF for a long time... It's a lifetime commitment as you might not recover from that one purchase... laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

budget?

hw bout getting a pair of nice watches?

i for one, lvoe watches. and especially high end ones.. can maintain its value.

diamond will lose value... waste of money.. jus carbon.. i always tell my oc, carbon u also like? i get charcoal for u.. but again, proposal and marriage ring hv to hv the bit of shiny carbon lor..

[sweatdrop] I didn't realise so many of u go for such brands. I for one don't go for such brands. I go to a hongkong craftsman instead where I can do customisation to the jewellery to give to my gf. To me when these jewellery are worn, u cannot see what brand and size matters IMO. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qlF5XaqYiA&feature=related

They Manipulating markets and minds.. for profit.. successfully convinced many people.. [:)]

There are 2 things in the world that last longer than time..

Love.. is one of them..

A diamond is forever.. [:)]

A diamond is a rock.. a shiny rock.. and a rock can last forever.. unless there is not a tiny crack [:)]

Edited by Togas

sorry guys/gals for late reply cos no acess to internet these few day [:(]

i prefer to hav it for long as well as this is the first time i bought a jewellery for her together for more than 2 years. [lipsrsealed]

you saying taka more cheapo looking?