Idiot Black Gen2 driver at CTE

Flameblade

To the black idiot Gen2 young punk at CTE last night at around 11plus. What the fu*k are u trying to prove. People drive slowly in the 3 lane, not road hogging, not speeding and minding their own business. And here u are trying to find trouble.

I know u "nice sounding" exhaust very loud, dont need to go beside me and start to blow blow blow like no other business. Dont need to go beside me to jio me to race, dont need to speed up when i change lane and stay beside me and waiting for me to race with ur "tiong" car.

Come on lah, people got family, got their own live to live. U want to die ealier, go die urself with ur 3 idiot friends inside. Dont need to disiao us, want to find touble, come out talk. I am sure me and friends will want to see how u fu*king face look like.

I am not here to find touble, i am just here to warn other drivers to not provoke other drivers uncessary. Want to die, die urself. i am sure no one will pity u if u die young bacuse of a moment of foolishness.

My 2 cents. [rolleyes]

Ps: i was sitting in the passenger seat, my friend is driving, and thank god he is old enough to not be rash in a moment of foolishness.

Edited by Flameblade
↡ Advertisement

Get off CTE and drive to a police station ... see that stupid Gen2 still wanna 'play' or not ... [sly]

Else can also drive all the way to some ulu ulu place and drive real slow... and stop car... see if he darew to follow as well... [sly]

Edited by Scoots

as per my post above. we are just driving along CTE, listening to music, and minding our own business. The traffic at CTE is also quite alot.

Lets say even if we did accidently provoke them (which we didn't), must they be childish enough to disturb us back? Whats is there to show by blowing on their exhaust? And pulling alongside us to wait for us to race? [confused]

The gen2 is a singapore car, and seriously, they need to change thier exhaust note. At first when they start blowing thier exhaust beside us, we tot our CD or speaker is damage or something. [:|]

That i am not sure. We can't be bothered with them. Their number plate also can't be seen clearly. My friend old le [laugh], cannot see propely. Mine happened at CTE, I exited at orchard road, they didn't manage to follow us after that.

as you were not the driver,i don't think you totally know if anything had happened earlier.

did your friend(driver) compained about them?

if you asked me,i don't see any reason why do they want to do this.

maybe something is wrong with your friend's car?

if you friend had provoked them earlier,i would agree that their actions are uncalled for and childish.thumbsdown.gif

is your car look "tiong" ??

i think so, if your car not tiong then why would the "tiong" Gen2 want to race with u?

on the other hand if u want to drive a car that looks tiong then be prepared for these kind of stuff on the road.

The reason my friend is driving that car is because he is going to drink later that night, so he didn't drive his own car there.I won't be drinkin,so i was suppose to be the ahmad to drive him home later. And since he feel like driving, i let him drive instead of myself doing so.

My friends was the one who notice them first, and told me about it. I was at the passenger seat beside him. I am pretty sure there is nothing wrong with the car, whats wrong with having decal on cars?

I don't really know why are u defending them, my post is already very clear that we are doing our own things, minding our own business, and not looking for trouble. [dizzy]

My 2 cent worth. [:)]

For that i agree with u, one downside of driving such car is people like to eat full and nothing to do and find trouble with u.

I mean, whats wrong with minding one's own business? Can't everyone be courtous to each other and not find trouble with each other ? By provoking people, very fun and shiok meh?

My 2 cents worth. [;)]

as i said, if u want to drive a car that looks tiong, u are already sending out the message to other similar drivers who are out to play. so if u get jio pls dont complain.

or else just keep a normal car stock.

its just like, if a lady dresses like a prostitute and walk along geylang lorong, then be prepared to be harressed by wolfs

well, partly true what u are implying here, but my main concern is that why do they have to disturb us in the first place? Is it very sastifying and will boost their ego if they do so?

well for ur second part, i dont really agree. So u are saying that if i slap on some decal on the car, means my car is very "fast" and feel free to race and disturb me? That is not a sensible way of thinking.

My 2 cents.