Tsk tsk.. oK own up, siang pangsai neber wash hand?

Apollo

Dirty secret: 10% toilet users don't wash their hands [/color] Monday, 17 December , 2007, 10:17

Singapore: A stakeout of Singapore's public toilets revealed a dirty secret - 10 per cent of the users did not wash their hands, a news report said.

Despite the city-state's zeal for hygiene and proper behaviour in loos, 75 out of 792 people did not wash up after using the toilets, The Sunday Times said.

Those caught dry-handed included professionals, food preparation staff, housewives and students of both genders. Some told the newspaper they washed only after "big business" and "never thought of washing after urinating".

Other reasons for not washing included the general cleanliness of toilets, not knowing how to use the automatic taps, lack of time, and apathy towards germs.

"Even those who washed their hands did not do so thoroughly," the report said. Out of 717 who washed, only 134 used soap and 66 washed only one hand.

The Restroom Association of Singapore has distributed 2,000 posters to schools and public toilets on the correct way to wash hands and is launching a programme next year including roadshows.

The newspaper check coincided with an outbreak of food poisoning that affected 153 people after eating PrimaDeli bakery's chocolate cakes.

The salmonella enteritidis detected causes fever, diarrhoea, vomiting and pain in abdominal.

The factory has been closed during sanitising and so have the franchises.

http://sify.com/news/fullstory.php?id=14576614

↡ Advertisement

You need to enforce this on the toiler go'ers' as you're the guardian angel there!

One poke from you to whoever who refuses to wash their hands! [lipsrsealed]

a lot of reports that those invigilators in NUS follow uni students to toylet during exam then saw that they never wash hands.. i think NUS/NTU should spend their money more wisely cos these invigilators are really TOOOOOOOOOOOOO bleedy free... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

i've seen a guy...who after peeing...den blew his nose into de toilet bowl...den zip up n walked out.didn't wash hands at all.gd luck to de next guy who shakes his hand. [laugh]

I take the effort to wash my hand.. BUT:-

1) most of the time, no soap or only got dispenser for show only.

2) dryer cannot make it. but nowadays, there's a new type of dryer that uses very strong cool air. I like it but very full places like Vivo city or IMM have it.

3) Door handle.. I like those without doors, otherwise, I try to follow people to go out.

4) plenty of people who rinse their mouth at the basin but not many take the effort to watch it down.. yuck..

ok, that's my grouse for now. pls look into this since you are the Minister for toilet

Muahaha.. this reminds me of a question I always ask my other guy friends..

Do you wash your hand before you pee pee, or after ?

Those who say after, I will follow up to ask.. Before you go toilet, aren't you working on the computer, touching this and that.. then hand dirty, touch little brudder ?

I seldom see ppl wash hand before pee pee.. unless hand got oil, or damn dirty lah..

I usually wash before AND after..

ok.. i promise to look into ur comprain.

1) most of the time, no soap or only got dispenser for show only.

the problem with soap hor is this will always kena stunt by some cheapo. which we always forewarn that stealing is an offence, we can neber find lack of example. to prevent this, we actually encourage dispenser to b used. but the feedback fr a survey done with 300 pple (fr various ministries and 66.6% voters) suggested they actually like the soap dispensers. so, we r staying put on tat. but since u comprain dispenser dun hv soapy water, we will look into this in the next parliament sitting.

2) dryer cannot make it. but nowadays, there's a new type of dryer that uses very strong cool air. I like it but very full places like Vivo city or IMM have it.

the dryers has been selected by our committee after indeliberate discussion. (committee form by me and the canteen ahsoh) it has been agreed by her to my suggestion that public education is impt. (of cos she can dun agree and i'll just remove and replace her) these dryers r meant to keep dry. i mean not to keep hand dry but to keep them dry so they stay nice and cute for a couple of years more.

3) Door handle.. I like those without doors, otherwise, I try to follow people to go out.

door handles r mandatory. we recieved numerous staged comprains tat doors can keep out animals, insects and pets fr the toylet. as u know, we only allow paying clients to use the toylet and the revenue collected is used to finance our exorbitant pay. of cos occassionally (like 100 persons a day) we hv situation of cheapo who cheated and the only way we can deal with them is to lock them in the toylet, smell the sxxt and everything until they repent and pay $50 to get out. this is an unfortunate situation but we must FIX arrest the problem before it turn into a mayhem. dun forget, u dun pay us we can b corrupted.

4) plenty of people who rinse their mouth at the basin but not many take the effort to watch it down.. yuck..

ok this one is tough.. pls use the tap next to the urinal. i know, it take some use to, but pls peasants, public education is impt.

leemember, the toylet and road r meant to be shared.

Have seen many dudes, some young while some Ah Pek category whom never wash their hands after doing their business in the toilet [dizzy][dizzy][dizzy]

Some of them even never wash after Pang Sai ... [dead][dead][dead]

The next person whom gonna shake hands with them 'Ho Say Liao' [rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes]

Edited by Mzrmazda3

before or after?

anyway, either one also [dizzy]

and people can lick it like no body's business.. [:/]

Its b4 they touch their chicken,cant imagine hand not wash and " its finger lickin good" ??? PUKE [laugh]