Anybody with spare Touch N Go card to borrow/sell?

Sallyril

Just buy one when you travel u up. it's available either at some of the toll or at the bank.

It's definitely much more convenient than to grab from someone here.

http://www.touchngo.com.my/TNG_purchase_re...ype=TouchGoCard

most caltex stations in JayBee

if u travel by Woodsland Checkpoint, then continue str8 out along the coast (my usual route) u will easily find at least 5 patrol stations along the way. this route will take u somewhere near to senai which is like 45km into JB and shorter route into the NSHW. which means u pay less toll charges.

if u go in by second link can purchase at the first toll

Agents: SecondLink (LINKEDUA)

State Johor

Area Tanjung Kupang

Address/Facility Toll Plaza

Location Hotline

Products Touch 'n Go card

Service Type Reload and Purchase

dat time wen i was driving to IPOH...the staff was selling by the road side with RM20 value inside i tink..i bought it..but within 1-2 toll station finish liao..havnt top up yet.

If travel far..have to top up alot siah..at least RM2-300..in KL itself oso got toll stations...

if top up alot..then dun go..wasted siah..

i agree..pay cash better..queue la..quite fast.

Edited by Tarzan666

Do note that the card needs to be active else it would expire. Best you read the terms and conditions in their website.

I have once given to me by Maybank some 3 yeras ago but have never used. Then I read up on the T&C and discovered that it need to have at least one transaction every 6 months or something like that else it would get de-activated. You have to pay RM$5 to have it re-instated. Every month that the card is de-activated, they will charge you when you re-instate the card.

anybody?? need it by today...driving up KL tomorrow. Thanks.

sms 98263601

Hi,

You have to pass thru the Malaysia's customs either by 1st link or 2nd link. They are on sale at the payment booths for RM50.00 each with RM40.00 value in it. [thumbsup]

anybody?? need it by today...driving up KL tomorrow. Thanks.

sms 98263601

I don't think people will sell you because need to fill in the user particulars when purchase if not wrong.

Regards,

↡ Advertisement