An open letter to the prime-minister

Lufu

whether its been posted or not is not important. this country will become democratic only once every 5 years. did they really listen to the people after they won? you judge for yourselves.

its quite sad to read the comments that followed... some were even commenting on the way an article was written... seriously, wtf.

why don't they just rewrite something similiar before criticising. [shakehead]

since they already win on polling day, there is really no democracy here. if we make too much noise, we will be charged with slander/libel. these ppl say they have high integrity to maintain, so they do not allow us freedom of speech.

because they believe ah gong knows bestlaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

i do agree this is what will be the potential political banana skin in the future. when anyone thinks he knows best without listening to anyone else, that is the start of any downfall.

in a well educated, highly literate society, how can it be that the ideas or views of others count for nothing?

what works well in the past doesn't mean it will continue to be appropriate for the future.

Neutral Newbie

Slaute her as well, however as usual nothing will change. Either we live with it or leave. I'm doing the latter in about a year, once my 2 year national obligation is done with. [:)]

Of course, it is not important whether it has been posted or not! This medium does not attract much attention. Btw, she had been censured before by the tall guy!