Just a stern WARNING!!!

Rannrac

Neutral Newbie

Hi Bros,

Any 1 of u ever stop by TP but wasn't booked? Juz a warning from them.

What was the reason that they let u off?

a)Because they did not clock the speed that you drove

b)they were in lecturing mood but not summon mood

c)what do u guys think? [dizzy][dizzy][dizzy]

↡ Advertisement

Long time back,at ECP, Fort Road area, I shifted into 3rd gear and pulled to abt 100kmh,

I didnt see any police, suddenly one came , stopped me at the side of the e way

The TP came to me, he said my car was very nice, that was on a national day holiday.

didnt even give a warning. I was driving an Alfa.

I was so surprised.

Hi Bros,

Possible reasons why you weren't booked:-

1) For speeding you exceeded just a tad from the upper limit! [sly]

2) You looked like a 'well connected' person! [sly][laugh]

3) If you are a chio bu...you must be REALLY CHIO! [gorgeous][sly]

4) You gave the best excuse, that even a seasoned TP have not even heard off! [laugh]

5) Becos although from afar you did looked like a inconsiderate driver but when the TP approached near you, you looked too innocent to be inconsiderate! [laugh]

6) You happen to be a relative or good acquitance to the TP! [laugh]

7) You are driving a car way too vintage to be of any threat to other road users![laugh]

8) Last but not least you are way too stupid to be caught by a trailing TP that the TP thought that "if such a bugger can be caught so easily...why bother to even catch him/her! [sly][laugh][laugh]

Hi Bros,

Kena horned before. [drivingcar] Thought what happened. I never do anything to my car leh. [hur]

Then realised that it was my ex colleague. [smash][bounce1][bounce2]

I kenna b4 a few years back. At that time I was driving those Citroen van at night. Entered the ECP near Bukit Merah towards Keppel Rd. It's like only 2 lanes there was this container truck on the left lane. It's going up-slope so kind of slow so I overtook it when the right lane is cleared of cars.

Out of nowhere this BMW TP came out of nowhere. I saw the police officer hand signal me to stop. I was like SH!T [bigcry] . Dan saw the driver a staff sergeant came out with a [gorgeous] junior officer. When I saw the old bird staff sergeant, I was like siao liao lah no chance man. He then proceed to start his lecture.

Cannot remember the contents of the lecture but he did mentioned about the "stupid container"(that's really what he said). He ask me why I overtook the container. I replied I could not see the traffic ahead. He paused for a while and continued his lecture. I was looking for his summon booklet and pen but his hands were on his hips.

Then the relief came when he said," I'm going to let u off this time, next time I see u do sth like this again blah, blah, blah...". I just [nod] and they hopped onto the BM and zoomed off. What a relief. [laugh]

Old Sgt got no one to listen to his nagging inside the BM. [furious]

The [gorgeous] junior officer was his nagging target until he sian liaoz. [sleeping]

Then the relief came when he said," I'm going to let u off this time, next time I see u do sth like this again blah, blah, blah...". I just and they hopped onto the BM and zoomed off. What a relief.

U left out this part.

U was telling yourself "where got next time somemore"

↡ Advertisement