Will you buy a car which are use as Taxi

Diehardsu

Very simple. Scare for taxi, dun buy those models. But anyway, a lot of people on road also sharing the same brand and models, but diff usage. lol.

At least their FC is good, if not why they select those for cabs. hmm... individual opinion. '07 thread somemore.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I wouldn't mind getting a car which is been used as a taxi, it also show that the car is reliable that is why is it been choose.

I guess few years down the road, you will see more & more different model of taxi.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Def NO for me...Just imagine pple raising up their hands and trying to flag your car down...

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Oh please.

happened before when driving a silver superb. three hot babes on their way to paint the town red hailed my car.

i stopped my car, chatted and one gave her number [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Def NO for me...Just imagine pple raising up their hands and trying to flag your car down...

why not? you can earn extra to offset the depreciation.

• Praise 1

I shall include in my prayers that Yellow-Top Taxi buys a unit of every single model that is out there. [:p]

Not impossible since they've put things like the Fiat Croma and Toyota Liteace on the road already.

happened before when driving a silver superb. three hot babes on their way to paint the town red hailed my car.

i stopped my car, chatted and one gave her number [thumbsup]

TUA POW SIAN.

• Praise 1

Very simple. Scare for taxi, dun buy those models. But anyway, a lot of people on road also sharing the same brand and models, but diff usage. lol.

At least their FC is good, if not why they select those for cabs. hmm... individual opinion. '07 thread somemore.

Bro, u r wrong. when u buy a car, u must fuifill 3 things:

1) Your needs

2) Your budget

3) Your likings or styles

What you have adviced is terribly wrong. Do you know that those models used by taxis are already modded internally to give them the best fuel consumptions? In terms of performance, its all the same. I have even see taxis using those cars which are not so fuel efficiency to us and yet they are driving happily on the road.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1