Will you buy a car which are use as Taxi

Diehardsu

guess you need to leave home more often then [laugh]

and pls use your translink card when you take bus. [sly]

Edited by Sony

BMW M3 in UK. [bounce1]

and when i call for delivery, the owner uses his porky to send it over.

oh my, it's piping hot when it open it up [sly]

Then you should know reliability, ease of maintenance and low running costs are reasons why a model is chosen for taxis. So it's really a stamp of approval.

If that is the case, the China cars ADs or PIs should quickly go ask the Taxi Companies to buy their cars. Or better still, sell them cheap cheap as a form of reliability stamp.

Regards,

No use. It's not what the car companies think, it's what make running economic sense to taxi companies that count.

Part of reason why NGT E220 is chosen is not only about fuel economy of the NGT, but also easy availability of parts due to popular E class, and also need not pay the exorbitant diesel road tax as it's an environmentally friendly car.

• Praise 1

All taxicabs in Singapore have to pay for the much higher road tax applied to diesel-powered passenger cars, which was intended to deter people from using diesel-powered vehicles for private use. This road tax bill is foot by the taxi company (except for STTA taxis), and can be as high as S$6,300 annually.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxicabs_of_Singapore

ai ya.. RR have been used as delivery car. how har? I'm using one for my wedding.

Guess I shd change to a something that have been be used as delivery/cab before? [laugh]

Thats why I don't pick car that is blue, white, orange, green, sliver or yellow. [sweatdrop] wah not much choice already. Black is still acceptable as no 100% black Taxi around if not can't see one at night from far[laugh].

Regards,

• Praise 1

it's part of the convoy with a few of the same make following (subject to some close bros to help) but I prefer a bigger marque to lead [sly]

Edited by Sony
↡ Advertisement