Latest email 'scam'

Strawberrypink

when i saw this in my email. i din know to laugh of cry....

unbelieveable......

read and enjoy the fun!

---------------------------------------------------------------

FROM THE DESK OF THE MANAGER

NOKIA N'SERIES PROMOTION

TRANS-ATLANTIC S.A LONDON,

UNITED KINGDOM

We are delighted to inform you of your prize release on the 22Th December, 2007 from the NOKIA 'N' SERIES END OF YEAR PROGRAM. Your e-mail was attached to ticket number 1110008342, serial number 6028808. This batch draws the lucky numbers as follows 4-13-7-37-1 bonus number 20, which consequently won the lottery in the First category. You hereby have been approved a lump sum of GBP

↡ Advertisement

aiya.. i got 8-10 of these in spam folder...

here's one...

SOLOMON ORBARI ASSOCIATES

BARRISTERS & SOLICITORS

42 Bob Aktani Ave.

off ASCENCION BLVD BP. 7001

LOME II - TOGO.

Email:

Good day dear,

I am Barrister Solomon Orbari,a solicitor at law, personal attorney to one Engr.Christopher,a national Of your country,who used to be a contractor and importer here in Lome Togo. Here in after shall be referred to as my client. On the 1st of December 2005, my client, his wife and their only daughter were involved in a ghasty motor accident, All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy here to locate any of my clients extended family relatives, this is to no avail.

After these several unsuccessful attempts,I decided to track his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.I have contacted you to assist in repartrating the fund valued at US$72 million left behind by my client before it gets confisicated or declared unserviceable by the Security Finance Firm where this huge amount were deposited.

The said Security Finance Company has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have his account confisicated within the next twenty one official working days. Since I have been unsuccesful in locating the relatives for over 2years now, I seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last names, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.

Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer.I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim. All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through.

I guarantee that this attract no risk at all for it will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

On the receipt of your response i will furnish you with detailed clarification as it relates to this mutual benefit transaction. Please reply to Email: or

Best Regards.

Barr. Solomon Orbari.

Email:

[rolleyes][rolleyes]

the engrish so blardy horrible...

machiam some stupig fark took a 1 month crash course in English and then try to con pple from a country where English is one of the main language.

want to smoke also pick places where the speakers are less proficient in the language.

dr. mrs. ??? warouz.

sometimes i even bother to reply them... [laugh][laugh] ask them why wanna cheat people.. so far no one reply me yet... [laugh][laugh][laugh][:p]

i dunno where all these emails from but i love to reply them short and sweet, something like this: 干你老母超级* or 放狗屁

*=白

Still there would be some who's ignorant enuff to be cheated... So when they send out this email to say, 1,000,000 addressees, probably 1 or 2 would be taken in by their scam and gets cheated...

↡ Advertisement