How long will alcohol last in our body

Newbies

Neutral Newbie

how long will alcohol last in our body ? eg : if we drink till 3-4am and drive to work early morning will we gana alcohol exceed?

↡ Advertisement

Hahaha..... I see a lot of parrots answering your question. Most singaporeans are just parrots that reply what the campaigns and people tell them. Better do a search on google to get your question answered. [laugh]

i had see alot of accident regard with drunk driving and alot kana cuaght by law enforcement officer if tat not enough i dun know wat to say liao..... [rifle]

The alcohol is still in the system, .......

We are lucky here in Singapore.... roadblocks normally close shop before sunrise.

In UK and Aust, they are doing what is termed as the morning after..... they stop you and ask for a blow on your way to work in the morning, especially on morning of a known heavy night, i.e. happy hours, ladies nights etc....

But then in Singapore, even though you feel that you can drive after your drinks, who can say about the other idoits on the road, who hit you instead.... u will be in shits...

Ok.. Seems like most sites have the same theory, but many factors will have varying result for different individuals. A guideline theory is that it takes 1hr to get rid of 1 drink. So if u gonna start driving at 8am for work and finish your last drink at 4am, make sure u only have 3 drinks left in your body(vomittin helps to remove the left over drinks in your body). How to know how much drink is left in your body? lets say u start at 9pm and finish at 12am. In this 3 hrs you had 6 drinks, so u have 3 drinks left in your body which will take another 3hrs to rid the alcohol. Remember, this is only a guideline, and there are other factors such as metabolism, weight, body fluids, and etc that affects the result. And it is also not as simple as 1 drink + 1 drink = 2 drinks. The alcohol concentration is exponential and not just simple addition.

http://dor.mo.gov/mvdl/drivers/motorman/part5.htm

Then again... on a side note.... Drink till 4am, and go work in the morning.... Are you awake enuff to drive? [sly]

Edited by Silver_z

how seh u great man drink till 4am working time normally starts 8 or 9am still can work

how to work sure got people 'bao dou' sia then later u got yr boss invitation to his/her

office drink coffee.

Are you sure vomitting will remove the alcohol in the body [sly]

What you vomit out might just be water. The alcohol had already circular in the blood already.

how long will alcohol last in our body ? eg : if we drink till 3-4am and drive to work early morning will we gana alcohol exceed?

I doubt alcohol content will subside within a few hours [;)]

Wanna drink, don't drive lah ...

Good for yourself as well as others [;)]

Edited by Mzrmazda3

The vomitting is only to this statement I made, "So if u gonna start driving at 8am for work and finish your last drink at 4am, make sure u only have 3 drinks left in your body(vomittin helps to remove the left over drinks in your body).". Please dun read out of context or do partial reading. Vomitting will help to remove the unabsorbed alcohol in the body(implying the 3 drinks left to be absorbed) reducing the time needed for alcohol to wear off, not from the blood. And also note that I said help, not 100% elimination.