Prawn noodle soup toppled on car floor

Baka

Neutral Newbie

Help! Prawn noodle soup toppled and poured all over the car floor. After a few days, the whole car still smells like rubbish chute.

What is the best course of action? sweatdrop.gif

↡ Advertisement

sent to the cleaners or something

see who got those car interior cleaning pple to recommend..

sounds bad.

last time in army, my encik spell fish water ( from market) on his car.

he went to sun his car in the middle of the parade square for a few hrs..

maybe if u got the chance, can try that.

once again a BIG HELLO to the forumer i think with the most interesting avatar. [:p]

back to TS, i think sunning it would be one of the ways.

why not consider sending to grooming centre, perhaps they have other alternative methods. more effective.

Neutral Newbie

To get rid of the smell DIY, go to coffeeshop and ask the drink stall to give you the used coffee powder in the "sock" and spread them over the affected area. Vacuum it off when dry. Better still if you make your own coffe in the "sock" at home. This is what the airlines use on the plane for vomit on the carpet/seats.

DO NOT use 3-in-1 coffee mix [:p]

As for the stains, no choice but to use wet cloth and wipe and wipe and wipe .....

Edited by Fondue

beside used coffee powder, I think used tea leaves may work also.. Watch from some Japanese show long ago.. but they demo on those carpet and is not prawn mee soup, forget what it was.. But i think same same ba..sweatdrop.gif

Edited by Beei

-you can try using those fabric cleaner (foam) on the affected area.

-drive with windows down to air the car.

-put some pandan leaves?

Edited by Carcraze

Neutral Newbie

I ever spill soup in my car before. that was in Australia, got those fabric cleaner that take out odour too.

spray on the carpet than scrub and scrub and scrub repeat a few time and the smell is gone.

problem is I dunno Singapore got sell those fabric cleaner that say take out odour too.

remove entire carpet, replace carpet underlayer. hose down the section of carpet. apply color bleach like power O2 becos the bleach is able to penetrate into the fabric force out the impurities.

sun for entire day. do not iron. sunning has good anti bacterial effect.

Help! Prawn noodle soup toppled and poured all over the car floor. After a few days, the whole car still smells like rubbish chute.

What is the best course of action? sweatdrop.gif

time to change car [laugh]

and which idiot will take the car in that state [laugh]

if the dealer willing to take the car, means got good ways to get rid of the smell.. therefore no need to change car liao [idea][laugh]

soup only lah, no problem. That time my car kena dog urine and sh1t. And alot too. Buy the turtle wax uphoestry cleaner. No problem liao

Edited by Booboon

Neutral Newbie

Thanks for many good suggestion! From coffee powder to tea leaves to O2 power bleach... so many options! laugh.gif

It was once so smelly that I really considering changing car crazy.gif

In the end I took the lazy way out... wind down the window a bit and sun it under hot sun. After 2 days, the smell all kena forced out and the smell is almost gone. wink.gif (though the soup is still dried somewhere in the carpet, I am sure it will not affect the resale value hahaha laugh.gif )