Would you watch a movie alone ?

Davidklt

Would you watch a movie alone ?  

94 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

I noticed this in cinemas for some time now. Usually guys watching action movies alone. And they look the loner type.

I asked some friends and they said they wont do it cos no fun watching alone.

Would you? since movies are usually like a group or date thing.

Edited by Davidtkl
↡ Advertisement

Once, I watched Brokeback Mountain with a gal.

We purposely chose 2 seats near the edge such that there is a seat untaken.

Ended up the seat was taken by a lone guy!! [:/]

...Would you? since movies are usually like a group or date thing.

I would. Alone I mean. In fact I have. Several times.

Why need to follow a group? I go to watch the movie, not to be bothered by others around me. Be yourself, set the trend, and no need to follow others...

[nod]

Problem is not all friends like same movie and not all free at same time. and not all stay near together. and movie timing suxs.

DVD at home ok but no THX.

i dun understand why you feel its sad and miserable to do so. scared of the dark? (joke)

I would. Why not? My frens and galfren dun like those R21 movies like Saw, The Hills Have Eyes, Hostel series so gotta watch alone. Violence and gore I like! [sly][laugh]

Oh, I saw a lot of guy watching alone when I was there. [laugh]

depends on the show, timing etc... sometimes i'm free, but nobody else is (Monday 3pm, cheap tickets). or maybe all my friends watched the movie already or they do not prefer foreign films.

anyway, movie is not a social event. just ask the uncles at Yangtze. [laugh]

but seriously, there's no chance for interaction for 2 hours. i don't understand why people watch movies on their first dates! [sweatdrop]

but seriously, there's no chance for interaction for 2 hours. i don't understand why people watch movies on their first dates!

need to spell out so clearly meh>?? no verbal interaction doesnt mean no physical interaction leh [sly]

I noticed this in cinemas for some time now. Usually guys watching action movies alone. And they look the loner type.

I asked some friends and they said they wont do it cos no fun watching alone.

Would you? since movies are usually like a group or date thing.

Never done this before. Feels very lonely. But thereotically, during the 2 hrs show, there is no interaction, so got company also no use... but somehow i feel pathetic going cinema alone.. when everyone is in a group sharing pop corns and stuff.... laugh.gif Maybe i should try it, at the cinema closes to my home. Within walking distance.

Miserable?? haha.. I don't see why miserable?? For movies that's too good to miss or friends are not interested to watch, I would rather watch it alone than missing it..

i last watched 'Halloween' alone,

thought could give myself a good scare but end up not scary de [rolleyes]

If i didn't have a car, won't go thru the extent of taking public transport just to catch a movie.. can just watch cable at home.

anw, cinema now like quite sucky..

PS one was quite smelly the last time i went, seat v.old and sound like not so good liao.

Rent DVD and watch at home still the best, can have the woofer all to myself [:)]

I rather watch DVD alone at home.

The feeling is so sad and miserable watching a movie in a cinema alone.

Unless yours is pirated, if not we get down to the cinema for latest shows

↡ Advertisement