What happened when ferrari and civic race each other?

Greddy82

anyone saw the accident involving the fd civic after it tries to "race" with a ferrari along bukit timah road near hill view road yesterday at ard 650pm. the civic were in hot pursuit of the ferrari when it past me and 5 sec later it rear ended a vehicle waiting at the traffic light. was amused tho. ferrari then travel at speed limit. [:/]

↡ Advertisement

a huh.... [hur] maybe for the fun of it... but in the end its the civic that got in deep sxxt... he must have regretted his move

Edited by Greddy82

heh they were really having a go at each other. changing lane aggresively. and following real close. wat amuses me is that like when u saw something past u a and then u saw it agn but this time immobilised. its like errrrrrrrrrrrrr [crazy] u know wat i mean?

real painful.......... but i pity the car that he rear ended. the car must have been stationary waiting for the green light when it got hit by the civic. must be shocking for e driver and neck pain for weeks

singapore streets civic n ferrari not much difference

ever try to overtake a road hogger stare at him n blast off, but next traffic lite he pull up next to u wif a grin which makes u look damn stupid ?

Is it the JDM Type-R?

Danger aside, who in the right mind driving a FD would chase a Ferrari [laugh]

Edited by W2K_83
↡ Advertisement