Driving to Desaru

Spinworkx

Anyone here driven up to Desaru before?

Is it very boring there? I saw online they got farms and firefly watching and stuff like that...sounds ok to me..

I'm looking to o for a short 2 o 3D holiday nearby just to relax with my GF and Desaru was like the nearest one i could find.

Would appreciate some comments or any other alternatives for something nearby that i can drive to an relax :)

How's the parking in Desaru..safe or not?

↡ Advertisement

been there long time ago. nice beach, some restaurants along the way.. and ostritch farm..

not much change so i think you refer to the hotel activities and park your car there if you are not sure about driving around.

Parking at the hotel is safe as there is a guard who will issue you a pass for the parking. Activities wise there is fruit farm and firefly visit but you have to book with the hotel early.

Neutral Newbie

yup, agreed. rather go to malacca. more things to see and shop. Furthermore, drive to malacca iss more easy than desaru

tat place is indeed a ideal place to relax but e beach now not veri nice liaoz [:(] parkin wise is see where u park la [sly] there r resorts n hotel there for u to choose from [;)]