Toyota Premio

Klchua

Any idea the difference between the Premio and Axio??? seem that Premio is better and bigger. engine used are the same. Pls comment as thinking of getting the Premio...Thanks

↡ Advertisement

Axio basically is a expanded Corolla G9 be it Corolla JDM or Altis. Front/rear bumper being pulled longer, side inflate wider etc. Wheel base still at 2600mm

See below 2 spec for Premio & Allion with 2700 mm W/base.

http://toyota.jp/premio/spec/spec/index.html

http://toyota.jp/allion/spec/spec/index.html

Allion P I already brought in to SGP with owner here. Premio not sure if coming in but for the older model (the 2004 and before type), more Premio were brought in for it bigger look.

have not decide on when and who to buy from yet. It's actually my in law that want to buy the car.

so he is asking me abt it and we went to expo to have a look.

I thought PI is selling the 1.5L engine right? Such a big car with a puny 1.5L? Premio is also known as the Corona if I'm correct.

Regards,

Neutral Newbie

I have test drove the car. Not bad. I am sceptical about its power in the beginning but really impressed by its performance. Of course it cannot perform miracle, what I can say its reasonably good. Its steering wheel is nice to handle. Klchua if your bro in law really interested probably can drop me a email [email protected] I will give u my contacts. Maybe we can get a better deal if we book together.

I've no idea how much it costs in the first place. But if its around 65K region, personally, I won't go for it unless it is only a few K more than the Axio.

Coz if i'm not wrong, the car is essentially an Axio..juz that the shell is more executive looking. If i'm going to pay 10K more just for the looks, I'd go for a conti 1.6L ride with 65K [;)]

Anyway, buying a car is a very personal choice, so everyone has very differing opinions. Hope that helps.

Neutral Newbie

I have sat in a Premio during the Expo Show in Dec. (By SGcar)

Cool looking Mark-X Gear knob and those Opitron meters

with Multi-information Display ( FC, Distance to empty )

even the Fuel and Temp Gauges are Digital display

are where your money goes to.

Even the Sun visor have a roof lamp on top which will

illumiate when you slide open the mirror cover.

Not forgetting those nice touches like Keyless entry, Push button engine start,

Digital Aircon, Sliding Arm Rest which are able to extend,

reclining Back seat (mind you this is a 4-door Saloon), Deep Glove Compartment etc.

Swee.

Edited by Godfinger

I do not know as I am not

looking at this model.

Perhaps maybe only SGcar

is the only PI currently which

are selling this model.

↡ Advertisement