Guys who understand abt army pes status pls come in

Vtec78

Neutral Newbie

Sorry guys gt something that is bothering me right now n hope someone who noe the system can help mi. Does excuse heavy load = excuse full battle order? meaning during mod manning, i dun have to carry my FBO back to camp? I asked my camp MO n he say yes, ask my current company manager who was a ex csm, he also say yes. but my reservist camp CO say no. he say as my pes status is C9L2, i still deployable outfield which means i need to carry FBO. I am downgraded to C9L2 due to slipped disc. tks for reading n hope someone out there can help mi.

↡ Advertisement

Go and do a search on what you can be deploy under C9L2. My previous doctor and camp MO interpret excuse heavy load = excuse FBO cos the whole full battle thing is quite heavy. I have back problem but was down to C9L9. My last call back, I just went with uniform nia..

The best thing is to get a supporting proof document from the doctor or unit MO... If not, then better follow your reservist camp CO's instruction.

Neutral Newbie

bro, that the prob here or should i say loophole. he downgraded me to C9L2 n is therefore deployable but is excused heavy load which is also highlisted as the bro = excused FBO.

i m excused FBO so how i deploy outfield? [hur]

now the prob is my CO is making things difficult for mi by saying excuse heavy load mean how heavy is heavy? so he dun wan mi to excuse FBO. is there such a thing?

Go see your MO to get a black and white on this. Ask your MO to write specifically excuse FBO if possible. There's really no point for a reservist like you to further injure your back just because some stupid fark CO decided to interpret your PES status differently from professional doctor!

Ask him go fark spider! RESERVIST leh dude. RESERVIST! Think about your family. Or better still, call mindef help line to complain that stupid farker CO of yours. Don't under-estimate the power of reservists [thumbsup]

Edited by Mydotcom

Get docu proof from your MO to protect your own ass. No point getting charged for this type of thing. Anything others said other than the MO, just show them the letter. If they still insist, just ask them will they be willing to shoulder the responsibility if anything happens to you?

L2 means you can still be deployed outfield..... but excused heavy load..... The only thing I can think of being the CO's runner... [sweatdrop][laugh]

Edited by Wanderer

Neutral Newbie
Yes, L1 & L2 still deployable outfield. and u will need your FBO. unless u are able to downgrade to L3 or L9.

bro, wat is C9L2N9? Ive been on this temp status year after year. they jus wont give me a permanent downgrade furious.gif

everytime i go back it is a different MO....got to tell them the stories again and again...damn sick of it..

Edited by Moeykf

You can still deploy in SBO in HQ area, depending on vocation. HQ dun require FBO, cos you would be following the 5T throughout, Full pack just throw into the 5T.

you sure bo? I just recently c9l2, and still kenna call back for mob leh. mob also FBO wat... worse. must carry the stupid ali baba bag. [furious]

someone teach me how to downgrade... i can still pass ippt for another couple of years... after that, a bit difficult liao... [sweatdrop]