Guys who understand abt army pes status pls come in

Vtec78

Neutral Newbie

bro u sure no FBO? its indicated?

my last incamp has a man with Pes E9L2 and he has to be equipped and report with FBO for the silent mob. [furious]

the reason given is only wheel bound and hospitalised does not need to report with FBO, in time of war you need to report equipped but not deployed only...

↡ Advertisement

Bro,

Pes C9L2 is field deployable. FBO is still required.

Why ?

You can be attached to company HQ inside a 5T/tentage as S1/S3 clerk CO's runner, etc. You no need to "chong", just to do some computer or admin stuff. But you still need to change your number 4 and powder bath right ?

That is the reason for so why FBO is required. They don't expect u to carry around. Most of the time, your barang barang, including M16, will be up in the 5T, together with the S1/S3/S4. take and use only when necessary.

To summarise

L2 is deployable, so even C9, you still have to be attached to a unit.

L3 onwards, NOT deployable. Most likely, this batch of people will be in Mindef Reserve. No unit, no mob manning, no IPPT, no range. Unless you sway, then your unit will call you back to be S1 clerk or S3 clerk in camp for reservist, etc.

Neutral Newbie

Guess I will have to call Mindef and confirm...

Never attended any Mob before as I was usually overseas and to be honest I don't even have my FBO items.. [lipsrsealed]

Neutral Newbie

L3 onwards, NOT deployable. Most likely, this batch of people will be in Mindef Reserve. No unit, no mob manning, no IPPT, no range. Unless you sway, then your unit will call you back to be S1 clerk or S3 clerk in camp for reservist, etc.

thanks huh....am C9L3 and i am called back for manning, SAR21 conversion and incamp training... [furious][furious][furious] and me not clerk [furious][furious]

Edited by Law_ong

At my last ICT, one of my buddies was classified PES E and still had to come back. MO said something similar to 'WTF are you doing back here?' laugh.gif CO also know but say to him 'Never mind la. A few days only. Don't need to dig.' But my poor buddy still had to wear FBO plus lay comms wire and do comms during 4D3N exercise as he is signaller for OC. laugh.gif

Bro, you ICT last week? Clementi camp?

Welcome to the "UNFIT for COMBAT" club.. [sweatdrop]

I oso Pes C9L3, was from infantry unit...after i got downgraded.1 week+ later i received a letter from my unit to state that I have been posted out to a holding list...

4year+ have gone..i have not received anything yet..tink SAF will tink twice about calling me...hehe..Call me waste their food & still have to be responsible for me & i can do nothing 4 them..maybe sit in office enjoy aircon.. [laugh]

kns..me also C9L3 and i been called up for many times liao..this yr 2 high key somemore but only consider 1... [furious][furious]

I also recently join your team, C9L3! [laugh][laugh]

my batch alot of elite pple.

duno is it because alot of downgrade [lipsrsealed]

my platoon alone got one son of mac director, another one is shell director.

so transport is not a problem for them.

Neutral Newbie

I was downgraded to C9 (L: I can't remember). So far, I have not known abt my unit or gone back for incamp. [lipsrsealed] (hope that they have forgotton me).

Is it true that C9 has only 5 cycles instead of 10 cycles? Is there an unwritten rule somewhere?

Hi Ooniik,

how do you check your PES status in www.ns.sg?

It is a maze of a website.

Can you help to direct me to the correct webpage?

Thank you,

Finally got downgraded to C9L2.

Submitted my MRI to he camp MO in January.

Recently checked online ns.sg and saw Pes status downgraded effective June permanantly.

Still looking forward for reservist in Jan to meet up with kakis.....minus the IPPT.

Yes and I also have a manning commencing the 9th to 16th Sep...confirm no FBO....

Neutral Newbie

I oso Pes C9L3, was from infantry unit...after i got downgraded.1 week+ later i received a letter from my unit to state that I have been posted out to a holding list...

4year+ have gone..i have not received anything yet..tink SAF will tink twice about calling me...hehe..Call me waste their food & still have to be responsible for me & i can do nothing 4 them..maybe sit in office enjoy aircon.. [laugh]

kns..me also C9L3 and i been called up for many times liao..this yr 2 high key somemore but only consider 1... [furious][furious]

I also recently join your team, C9L3! [laugh][laugh]

so i should congrats you or pity u [laugh][laugh][laugh].... are u as suay as me?? [:|] but then, just received a registered mail telling me i am released from the coming high key... [thumbsup][thumbsup]

Hi Tarzan666,

I tried accessing the eHealth option at www.ns.sg after loggin in but there was no record of my PES status.

I was from the Guards reservist unit before I got downgraded. Does it mean that I am posted to nowhere land? I cannot find any information in the MyUnit option either.

Strange.. No call up for me since Mob manning in 2002....

Thanks