Alarm Remote with Keys in one

Nachos

Neutral Newbie

Wonder if I got the term correct......

Anyway some of the alarm remote comes together with the key in one, as compared to one key + alarm remote separately.

Borneo Motors still provide the alarm remote n keys separately, I find it a hassle.

Any bros/sis know where to get the aftermath alarm remote with keys in one and how much?

Thanx....

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Can check out the crimestopper ! I'm using it , the model ends with a OEM can't remember the exact model no: alry .

Able to add quite a few optional extra, i've add 2 shock sensors( Total 3, one is orginal ) + viper voice warning [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

it is actually a blessing in disguise. imagine waht happens if u lose the key with remote together.... replacing it will cost a tidy sum [:/]

that saying, the silicon remote that BM supplies is really lousy..... they do not provide warranty for it too as it is subcontracted to another company [:p]

Neutral Newbie

Driving a Vios.......

But then again usually we will put the key with the remote mah.... So (touch wood) better not to lose it......

And I am aware of these two way alarms, but I am not really keen on that. Probably juz a two-in-one key with remote that I can put it in a nice pouch. [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

Taken from sgstream forum

Need to ask the bros here that had done their Immo-PBS from Soxxi.

I think every Honda Stream have the immo( key icon) in their dash board. Just not lighted up cos the car does not come with immo rite?

So my question is , if we fix the immo from Soxxi or any other alarm shop, will the immo light be lighted up to reflect that immo is in service?

Any bad experience and feedback appreciated. ty

Anyway some of the alarm remote comes together with the key in one, as compared to one key + alarm remote separately.

Borneo Motors still provide the alarm remote n keys separately, I find it a hassle.

Any bros/sis know where to get the aftermath alarm remote with keys in one and how much?

Thanx....

Hi, for $50, you can convert ur existing Vios 05/06/07 Silicon Remote to those flip key type (Remote with flip key).

I have done it. Mine is the lastest Vios 07 (Belta version) with Silicon TX19.

Go to VOGS club to see more.

Edited by Gdspd08

Hi, anyone have the hyundai getz 2 in one key but not using it anymore coz have change remote system? Willing to sell your key? I will help you duplicate your key so you wun have a key less. I need a 2 in 1 key but cant find it. Only able to find a shop to program the remote to my car and replace the key to suit my car.

Thanx....

Hi, for $50, you can convert ur existing Vios 05/06/07 Silicon Remote to those flip key type (Remote with flip key).

I have done it. Mine is the lastest Vios 07 (Belta version) with Silicon TX19.

Go to VOGS club to see more.

Hi anyone can advise the flip key for vios 2007? I intend to convert my current key, which shops are reccomended?

can you convert to the shell of another model , say for example Hyundai key shell ( for a Toyota Car )

↡ Advertisement