When will ban be lifted for Bak Kwa from MY

Diehardsu

Neutral Newbie
Bro i went to get wo lai ye bak kua. [thumbsup]

Btw the Lim Zi Yen is near to Giant Plentong nt Johor Jaya rite?

Correct! Plentong Giant!

the Lim Zi Yen is near to Giant Plentong

The wording and pattern look alike except without the long queue. No need to say why it's a fake. (SGP LZY declared oni have local branch).

When will ban be lifted for Bak Kwa from MY

For this question, ... when all lost the interest to eat bak kwa lah !

With the possible lifting of Pork import from MY, will they oso lift the ban on Bak Kwa.

If AVA lift hte ban, it will b good news to MY seller n bad news for SG vendors.

AS CNY is coming, AVA issue warning of buying Bak Kwa from MY. Nipah virus outbreak in MY was almost 10 years ago. if consumption of pork from MY is not safe, then many in MY would have been infected.I'm wondering why and when the ban will be lifted. IMO I think the garmen is trying to help local bak kwa vendor to make huge profit. (Price can increase daily as CNY come nearer, can go up to more than $40 per kg) in return they can collect more taxes from them. In time of inflation, the garmen should help to keep prices down and not help them profitering .Would like to hear from bros/sis your comment.

********************************************************************************

Already one more year still no news of lifting the ban, wonder when AVA will lift the ban.

I think it's the onus of the pork importer to bring their malaysia pork to test for approval. Since most importers by now already have secure alternate supplier for 10 over years, guess no one wants to submit malaysia pork for testing. I don't expect AVA to go and buy malaysia pork to test themselves, Since no one is doing anything, so status quo.

Edited by Ender

Looks like AVA will not lift ban of pork from MY, seems the garmen is protecting the local bak kwa industries.

MY Bak Kwa is kinda like MY petrol you know, in the eyes of the govt. [lipsrsealed]

Now this is something. :D

Anyway, you cannot be too certain when it comes to diseases with our modern jets, trains, buses and cars.

The melamine thing from China is not some infectious agent but the damage was widespread.

Crime can contain, disease when it is set loose very difficult to contain unless you want to explode a fuel-air bomb to kill everyone.

AS CNY is coming, AVA issue warning of buying Bak Kwa from MY. Nipah virus outbreak in MY was almost 10 years ago. if consumption of pork from MY is not safe, then many in MY would have been infected.I'm wondering why and when the ban will be lifted. IMO I think the garmen is trying to help local bak kwa vendor to make huge profit. (Price can increase daily as CNY come nearer, can go up to more than $40 per kg) in return they can collect more taxes from them. In time of inflation, the garmen should help to keep prices down and not help them profitering .Would like to hear from bros/sis your comment.

********************************************************************************

Already one more year still no news of lifting the ban, wonder when AVA will lift the ban.

I dunno whether ppl know about the steps pig farmers in MY take to prevent this kind of outbreak. Not only farmers there are also the possibilities that the meat processing plants are contaminated. In MY do their health ministry conduct checks/screenings from time to time in their farms? IMO their governing body is kinda dodgy, if no extra money is going into their pockets, they will do nothing.

For me, no matter how cheap I also dun dare to buy. If really there is any outbreak of diseases, it'll be too late. Remember SARS?

Edited by Watwheels

I dunno whether ppl know about the steps pig farmers in MY take to prevent this kind of outbreak. Not only farmers there are also the possibilities that the meat processing plants are contaminated. In MY do their health ministry conduct checks/screenings from time to time in their farms? IMO their governing body is kinda dodgy, if no extra money is going into their pockets, they will do nothing.

For me, no matter how cheap I also dun dare to buy. If really there is any outbreak of diseases, it'll be too late. Remember SARS?

Yes I agree with you... you never know how the farmers over there handle their pigs...

some of the ex-Malaysians eat until don't know what happen to their mind that they give up their own citizenships and cross the causeway to Singapore and take the parliament seat... and ask people not to eat the bak kua from the North.. they had suffered before... they hoped people over here not to follow in their footsteps...

we must really admired them... very wei da !!! [flowerface]

Edited by Espire

Malaysian farmers feed their pigs human sxxt (Feces)

yah, abt 18% of chinese population in MYS all die soon [lipsrsealed]

↡ Advertisement