When will ban be lifted for Bak Kwa from MY

Diehardsu

Malaysian farmers feed their pigs human sxxt (Feces)

yes, the vege u ate here, fruit also, all feed my MYS farmer using human sxxt. so u dun buy anything from MYS and even dun talk to MYS, they are simply poisoned.

yes, the vege u ate here, fruit also, all feed my MYS farmer using human sxxt. so u dun buy anything from MYS and even dun talk to MYS, they are simply poisoned.

Why are you so prejudiced? unbelievable

Yes I agree with you... you never know how the farmers over there handle their pigs...

some of the ex-Malaysians eat until don't know what happen to their mind that they give up their own citizenships and cross the causeway to Singapore and take the parliament seat... and ask people not to eat the bak kua from the North.. they had suffered before... they hoped people over here not to follow in their footsteps...

we must really admired them... very wei da !!! [flowerface]

I joined in this thread rather late [rolleyes]. Ok, you guys probably didn't know there are SG compaines that open and manage pig farms and facilities in JB. Some of them were moved there when they no longer able to obtain a license to operate here. They have operations in Singapore too, HACCP certified and obatined whatever certificates.

So through diversifcation, Singaporean made and sell the bak kwa for local consumption there. They also marketed secondary pork produce, sausages, meat ball and etc. I'm sure Singaporean are happily eating the cheap and nice bak kwa there [laugh] .

Regards,

Malaysian farmers feed their pigs human sxxt (Feces)

Why not??? I visited Korea and they brought us to eat black pig and the meat taste so tender!!! The black pig there eat human waste cause their toilet are built above the pig farm with a stick in the toilet bowl. Tis is for chasing away the pigs while u sh!tting.

Yum yum!!!

Why not??? I visited Korea and they brought us to eat black pig and the meat taste so tender!!! The black pig there eat human waste cause their toilet are built above the pig farm with a stick in the toilet bowl. Tis is for chasing away the pigs while u sh!tting.

Yum yum!!!

I think our parent days, those pigs also happily consumed human waste and what have they. Our parents ate those pork and gave birth to what we are today [laugh] . So certain races don't consume pork and they are smarter, I guess.

Regards,

Hi Brothers,

Lets think further... where do we get pork from other than those Australian.....????

Indonesia right.. then who manned that farm.....???? [furious]

It is all about money income... [lipsrsealed]

If those pork in the north has trouble lately... why No news...? People there still healthy and strong...

Me do enjoy those pork there as it really taste difference and better.. indeed...!

2 years already, anyone heard ppl dying or sick eating Bak Kwa from Malaysia. If not why ban is still not lifted.

Still cannot buy from Malaysia?

Turbocharged

Its all got to do with chin chin chin... $$$$$$$..... Indo farm... our own... Boleh Land, not ours yet.... so..... chin chin chin...... all the bull crap of disease and simi LJ... like that time say egg in boleh land cannot buy... knn first time go NT+UC cannot find any eggs.... if have, farking expensive.... but people in Boleh land everyday eating egg and pork........ the CB Guandong China where Sars originated.... you see got ban birds/pig/duck/chicken from there??? Chicken I meant those can makan one, not those found in KTV one... [laugh] ...... the mad cow disease in UK, got ban produce from UK???

Even during the ban, many fella here travel up north to makan..... those food not from Boleh Land... they special import from SIN or other part of the world to sell to SIN visitors???

Given a China produce and a Boleh land produce... think one would trust our northern neighbour more..... CB China simi LJ also can fake..... pui....

Edited by Nlatio

Any one out there can confirm if the coordinates are accurate? the lin zi yuan still at the same location as in year 2008?

after reading, feels like going to try out the MY version of LZY

not sure, but I may go in on wed to recce first, and provide FR. [rolleyes]