Oh, you are a "Car Groomer"? Ya right!

XLR8

Incident happened in a MSCP somewhere in our tiny red dot.

Stranger : Ehlo boss, you washing your own car ah?

XLR8 : (Duh, why are you asking the obvious?) Yes, can I help you?

Stranger : Boss, I do mobile car grooming.

XLR8 : Sorry but my car does not need any grooming and I DIY.

Stranger : (touches the car) *whispers* Hmmm, your car surface quite good...So boss, what product you using?

XLR8 : FK and duragloss mostly.

Stranger : *whispers* FK...*mumbles*...Eh, that one lousy la boss, I using Otoglym, much better than the one you using. I can make old car paint shine like new!

XLR8 : Well, its quite the obvious cos Otoglym contains petroleum distilates and too much isnt very good for car paint...

Stranger : Huh? Petrol what?? Oh no la, not always use la, sometimes only so not affect the car paint.

XLR8 : (catch no ball) [confused]

Stranger : Btw you got friend can intro me lah. I charge between $110-$160.

XLR8 : Oh ok, so you agent from Otoglym ya?

Stranger : No lah, I ownself do one.

XLR8 : [:/]

XLR8 : So you do defect removal and all?

Stranger : Ya, I can do that also.

XLR8 : You alone ah?

Stranger : I got workers with me! They are somewhere in the carpark doing other car. Btw I am full time, many years in this business. Everyday got cars to do one. Freelancers all not as good as my works.

XLR8 : (I don't remember seeing anyone) So you using rotary or dual action mostly?

Stranger : Har? What rotary and dual what what??

XLR8 : [:/] ........ [:|] Machine lah...

Stranger : Alamak, say machine la! No boss, I use only hand.

XLR8 : So you use hand to remove defects?

Stranger : Yes boss! Better than machine! No scratches.

XLR8 : [dizzy][hur][sly] So how many RPM your hand can polish? [:p]

Stranger : What, what?? Eh boss, you very deep lah.

XLR8 : Nevermind, anyways what are your detailing steps?

Stranger : I use rubbing compound, polish, clay, wax and last step sealant.

XLR8 : So you polish before you clay and apply sealant after the wax??? [confused]

Stranger : Yes, not many people know the secret to proper detaling steps. I teach you, you keep to yourself.

Stranger : So boss, if you got friends please introduce me ok?

XLR8 : ZZZzzzzzzzz......... [sleeping]

Thanks for reading...dedicated to bogus detailers out there esp. [:p]

↡ Advertisement

LOL....Well, these are one of those phonies that go to carrefour buy a bottle of $9.99 car wax and automatically becomes a professional car groomer. Thus thinking that they can start conning people to earn a fast buck. My maid also can do that. Zzzzzz....

[:p] ...Think I saw him caught a bait at a different level of the mscp on my way home. A late 40s uncle I think. Talk until the hands waving up and down... [knife]

Aut*glym la...I just change the name to Otoglym to play safe...nowdays ppl sue here sue there mah... [laugh]

I got "detailers" whom park themselve at the washing bay of my MCSP and set up shop there. Chairs, buckets, etc.

No residents dare to go wash their cars when they are around, afraid of getting bugged. And worst case is if reject them, they not happy donno will do what to our cars. [sweatdrop]

Stranger : (touches the car) *whispers* Hmmm, your car surface quite good...So boss, what product you using?

XLR8 : FK and duragloss mostly.

[laugh][laugh] i know why u not amused [nod] How can he say dat ur car surface is only quite good?? dats a gross understatement bro [thumbsup]

LOL..tks bro Mag. [:)] Well, "quite good" hoping that I will engage his "services" to make it lagi GOODER! [:p]