Someone 'kiap' a f**king live snail on my windscreen with my wipers!

Ordix

I drive a weekend car but usually dun go check my car when i come home from work.

But today unusually I went to take a peek on my car, see if got kena dent by lorry or van drivers or kena scratch...

#$&^#&$%&$&* To my surprise, someone 'kiap' a f**kin live snail on my windscreen with my wipers!

LIVE!!!!

Imagine when i pull it up, its like sucked there and its disgustingly slimmy!

I omit the possibility of the snail crawling up my car to my windscreen cos there was no streaks of the path it crawled up. The slimmy part is only the area where it was 'kiap'.

Luckily that snail is not on my bonnet or car top...

else the slimmy 'juice' would hav ruin the paint.

Damn this guy who did this! I curse his

Anyone with similar experience or kena the weirdiest or disguisting sxxt caused by someone on ur ride before?

↡ Advertisement

thats sick. i hope i dont kenna such things where i live, i remember the snails in my area got as big as human fist! it's so big there's no way u can overlook it crawling on the pavement and accidentally step on one.

I drive a weekend car but usually dun go check my car when i come home from work.

But today unusually I went to take a peek on my car, see if got kena dent by lorry or van drivers or kena scratch...

#$&^#&$%&$&* To my surprise, someone 'kiap' a f**kin live snail on my windscreen with my wipers!

LIVE!!!!

Imagine when i pull it up, its like sucked there and its disgustingly slimmy!

I omit the possibility of the snail crawling up my car to my windscreen cos there was no streaks of the path it crawled up. The slimmy part is only the area where it was 'kiap'.

Luckily that snail is not on my bonnet or car top...

else the slimmy 'juice' would hav ruin the paint.

Damn this guy who did this! I curse his

Anyone with similar experience or kena the weirdiest or disguisting sxxt caused by someone on ur ride before?

tip on how to remove snail / slugs... pour salt or vinegar over it... it will sizzle n melt away [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Neutral Newbie

my car park is next to a river so quite frequently i got snail on my bonnet or windscreen. the snail might be attracted by the warmth of car bonnet then slowly (very slowly) crawl onto your car...

Edited by Liuhao

if you pour vinegar on snail found on cars.. not only the snail will melt away.. the paintwork will melt away too..

just use hand and pluck it up..

bo leh... never offend anyone leh

i dun usually use my car also.

there must b some sick people in my neighbourhood..

Wasted u never take pic

haha ya! should hav taken a pic!

i was angry, i pull out that slug, threw it on the road quite hard, i tink it shu have fainted on the spot. hahahaha

i exaggerate laa haha but i assume its like the birdshit that will ruin paint.

its really very sick n disgusting like kena sticky phlegmn on ur windscreen

quite alot somemore. [mad]

Uhmm... this kinda things.... should be done by kids la... who are just fooling around.... haahahahaha take it lightly, at least did not throw a stone at your windscreen or carve something on your car body...

↡ Advertisement