0.31 cart Diamond Ring for $3k?!

Chisiang

Fuk ME! No wonder people don't wanna get married these days.

0.31 cart for $3k!? My pee sai is bigger!

These jewellery shops really know how to milk money from man siah. I think they make more money from man buying proposal ring then all those female walk-in customers put together [mad][mad][mad]

And best I visit all their websites and none of them bothers to put a price to their product!!! Meaning they are smiling with a butcher knife waiting for su*kers like us. [mad]

I think I go Myanmar buy and get it set better. [mad]

↡ Advertisement

if ur wife not into diamond buy also useless...

if she is very into it then can invest lah...

otherwise buy man made one and go get a tiffany's box gaudim sai ... [lipsrsealed]

Fuk ME! No wonder people don't wanna get married these days.

0.31 cart for $3k!? My pee sai is bigger!

These jewellery shops really know how to milk money from man siah. I think they make more money from man buying proposal ring then all those female walk-in customers put together

And best I visit all their websites and none of them bothers to put a price to their product!!! Meaning they are smiling with a butcher knife waiting for su*kers like us.

I think I go Myanmar buy and get it set better.

u caling me?

Cos the jewelry shops are milking the ppl who have bigger bonuses etc. Last time a 0.5c ring cost 1k but thats like 2-3year back. Unless u go africa & buy those blood diamonds lor [laugh]

I'm considering to buy the ring to get myself PWNED. [dead]

Judging at the price I think I need to become the president of RPFC (Roti Prata Fans Club) to get it.

Small diamonds make lousy investment cos their cost is low & they r plentiful. To invest in diamonds u need to know the quality eg 3C's then u need to go Anterwerp to buy those large stones. Maybe 3c's or more or good quality. Those type of stones can appreciate due to rarity.

Aaron..... he is working for one of those jewellers mah.... u know he also got a brother driving FIT... think Aaron drive Stream........

I went to his shop once looking for a 1 carat..... 30k man...... not I buy... someone else...

$30k

[shocked] [shocked] [shocked] [shocked]

liao liao. What has the world become [shakehead]

How come never hear got wife give husband a $30k HKS race engine [rolleyes]

Neutral Newbie

If you're still looking for ring, i got a girl friend who wants to sell hers. Lee Hwa destinee still under 2 year full value. I think is 0.4, selling at $3.3/- can nego.

Small diamonds make lousy investment cos their cost is low & they r plentiful. To invest in diamonds u need to know the quality eg 3C's then u need to go Anterwerp to buy those large stones. Maybe 3c's or more or good quality. Those type of stones can appreciate due to rarity.

tome, diamond, regardless of size does not make good investment at all... [:/]

Neutral Newbie

Don't think so la. She got quite a lot, always buy on impulse. Maybe this is not hers also, I'm not sure. I received a message recently from her brother that she's selling. Both of them not in Sing now.

You interested? Destinee is a good brand. My close relative has 1 selling also. PM me if interested, i'll do the linkup.

I know my girl will take anything I give her even if it is just a can drink pullring. But in front of her peers then I believe I have to consider how she will feel liao. Some more she is going to be a GM in a few years time so I can feel some stress if I've gotten a tiny rock [sweatdrop][:|]

↡ Advertisement