Red Bull F1 - Chingay - concern

Zirco

Neutral Newbie

I think lots of ppl are excited that Redbull will be coming to showcase their F1 car with a demo during the chingay parade. But i am bit concern as many attending will have baby / children / young kids and other ppl that are not familiar with a f1 machine. You see F1 car is not a normal car and the "RAW" xhuast sound it produce when on throttle is not kitty cat meow. Just wonder the organiser will take any caution to warn ppl with baby and kids etc.....? Maybe i am just over sensitive kekeke

Cheers!!sweatdrop.gif

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Bro dun think with your ass ler. I love F1 and i am know how loud the exhaust roar gonna to be. We are talking about little baby and kids here. Think before you shoot ler. Peace ya!

The exhaust is very loud, especially during racing/qualification where the machines are driven to the limit. In a chingay procession, I'm sure the car barely had to touch 2krpm even! laugh.gif

Hi there,

this is nothing to be complain for.

have you stay at old airport road whenonce the CONCORD airplaces used to fly over the HDB flats.

Then maybe you will complain .There are many more children & babies in the flats [sunny]

hey

i think your concern is very valid.

the sound is no joke. for pple who think it's nothing,

do know that all mechanics and drivers and pit lane marshals

have ear plug on virtually all the time..

the smell from it doing wheelspin and donuts will be quite

over-powering for some, young esp.

but the RB car presences will be very exciting indeed

[:)]

Neutral Newbie

I am concern about the babies and kids as some might not be there just for the F1 demo only.

But seems some of the bros here thinks that i am over sensitive kekeke sweatdrop.gif Well to each his own i guess smile.gif

Cheers!

Neutral Newbie
The exhaust is very loud, especially during racing/qualification where the machines are driven to the limit. In a chingay procession, I'm sure the car barely had to touch 2krpm even! laugh.gif

F1 Engine never go below 4K RPM to start with. [laugh]

theres no need to be concern. firstly, the f1 car in the parade will not be full revving. i doubt it will get anywhr near 17000rpm. even if so, there's only 1 car. its loud, but bearable and parents with kids will instinctively shut their ears and infants'.

U r oversensative. If u don't expose them 2 all tis, do kid grow up? Kids can adapt 2 changing environment very well if parents don't put them in glass house.

Bro dun think with your ass ler. I love F1 and i am know how loud the exhaust roar gonna to be. We are talking about little baby and kids here. Think before you shoot ler. Peace ya!

I dont see any wrong with the above reply...there u go,overly sensitive.Ppl give opinion u say otherwise.Its true...if u worried this and that,stay home better [hur]

i've heard the sound of F1 cars before....it was 8 years ago when they were doing thedemo in JB...it was the sauber petronas team....and the driver was kimi at that time...he was a newbie.....the sound of the car echoing through the buildings was very very loud....many people close their ears [laugh]