How good is your eyesight?

Galantspeedz

Neutral Newbie

Another location TP like to trap people is on the overhead highway along upper serangoon road towards hougang. There is a slight bent right after going up the ramp to the bridge and for a few times, I have spotted TP there. The thing is that they are only visible right after the bent and once you see them, you will find the camera already pointed towards you. So more like they are in a clear plain view, right after they have a candid camera shot of you. But for me, I am always around 70km/h on that stretch of road. So I have no worries. But there are often people overtake me there.[sweatdrop]

Edited by Patcheon

Came back from Oz for the Christmas holidays, while driving on the country roads, I noticed a sign which warned motorists of speeding, followed by: "Aerial speed monitoring in this area!"

I was thinking, WTF!!! They've made so much money from speeding tickets they can afford helicopters to monitor speed!

Honestly, all these "rights" of motorist..

Does it apply to normal policeman ?

Burglars should demand that all policemen in the area be clearly seen and not hide ? And if they are caught by a policeman creeping on them quietly should write to newspaper to complain ...

All those "undercover" cops should be illegal !

it's not visible at all.They must wear those bright luminious jacket (either green or orange) just like those in UK so that we can spot them before they spot us.