Chao Du, any recommendations?

Qpik

Supercharged

Hey, was told of this yesterday. Not sure anyone has personal encounter or believe in it.

Was told that if mother had an abortion/miscarriage, she should go and arrange for chao du (reincarnation) for the deceased child other he/she will attached itself to immediate family members for life.

I am helping a friend to look for one to settle my her deceased older sibilings and was quoted over 1k for 1 which is dizzy.gif and knife.gif to pocket.

↡ Advertisement

So far...i've got 2 persons in my life that they r miscarriage but just like that. As per normal...so far no go for chao du leh...

Supercharged

Kum Siah, any idea how much.

Do want to make a wasted trip.

Haiz the debts that we have to repay on parent's behalf so jiat lat....

Neutral Newbie

Bro, chao du is to chao du the living, not the dead.

1. To make the living feels better

2. In Buddhism's context, to create an opportunity for the living to get together and listen to the teachings of Buddha & Sutra in the service.

It would be fine if the person had learned a lesson out of the wrong doings and if he/she had regretted the deeds and never to do again, it is already the karma.

Edited by Vicz

Totally right! The regreting part is not the end. More will come later.

The truth hurts and many think its total crap and rather make themselves feel better by other means.

Sorry not refering to you sis

Edited by Porker

Supercharged

i agree w you as that is what my faith taught me.

unfortunately, due to recurring events that happened during every qing ming, 7th mth one has no choice but to believe & re-pay the price of the deeds incurred.

Neutral Newbie

Hi Qpik,

You can call Liew Lee Society @ 53, Lorong 4, Geylang, Singapore 399294. Tel: 6848 2083.

Desipte named as "Society", it's a small Buddhist Temple with Goddness of Mercy and their monks (ie. real ones) will help the souls. My understanding is that they charge $250 per session. Pls call them to check on the charges in detail.

May all soul rest in peace and living people treat the rest better than ever.

Hey, was told of this yesterday. Not sure anyone has personal encounter or believe in it.

Was told that if mother had an abortion/miscarriage, she should go and arrange for chao du (reincarnation) for the deceased child other he/she will attached itself to immediate family members for life.

I am helping a friend to look for one to settle my her deceased older sibilings and was quoted over 1k for 1 which is dizzy.gif and knife.gif to pocket.

Yes, it is true [nod][nod][nod]

One of my Bro In Law's friend had a couple of abortions and according to a medium, the spirits of the unborned had been following her resulting in nothing she do is 'Soon Soon Li Li' [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Better to believe then to Bochap this sort of thingy [gossip][gossip][gossip]

Have saw from local newspaper that there are services like setting up an alter for the spirits of these unborned and price is not cheap [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Edited by Mzrmazda3

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Bro, for this one i don't 'Hao Siao' ... [;)]

Better to believe then not to ... [gossip][gossip][gossip]

That's why those whom wanna come out to play with 'Live Rounds', please consider the consequences when you go for abortion ... [gossip][gossip][gossip]

while those whom had miscarriage then bo pian lah ... [:(][:(][:(]

serious one hor.. last time got call polis when that happen. 1st they dun believe when they decided to leave, they heard it crisp and clear and panic also.

Neutral Newbie

My friend, A, had been very suay..facing many obstacles in work..life whatever lah.According to him, his mum brought him to some master/spiritual healer.He said there was a child spirit following him thus causing many problems to his life.That was his aborted baby with his ex-gf years ago.

My another galfrd aborted many times.When another spiritual master saw her, he could feel many negative energies around her.They were her aborted kids.

This could affect both father and mother but mother carries the heaviest sin and karma.For people who believe karma, you will get what I mean.My galfrd was told to chant etc for the aborted kids.

↡ Advertisement