Car colour that describe your personality

Jeo01

Neutral Newbie

Color and Personality

In the United Kingdom, research suggested that the color of your car says something about your personality type. And accordingly, based on your personality type, your likeliness to be involved in an accident (in the U.K. at least). That research showed that black cars are twice as likely to be involved in crashes as cream-color cars. Whether this is true in the United States is unclear.

Just for fun, here is what the research implied about certain car colors (listed in order of most dangerous to least)1.

Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.

Silver cars indicate someone who's cool, calm and slightly aloof.

Green cars can often be chosen by people with hysterical tendencies.

Yellow cars signify someone who is idealistic and novelty loving.

Blue cars are chosen by the more introspective, reflective and cautious driver.

Gray cars represent those who are calm, sober and dedicated to their work.

Red cars denote those who are full of zest, energy and drive and who think, move and talk quickly.

Pink cars are chosen by gentle, loving and affectionate drivers.

White cars represent status-seeking extrovert drivers.

Cream cars are the least likely to be involved in accidents and denote self-contained and controlled owners.

https://www.comparisonmarket.com/LearningCe....aspx/index/455

↡ Advertisement

If i got a Red Ferrari, Yellow Lambo, Silver Mercedes, Green Auston Martin, Black BMW & a White Lotus.

what am i?

白莲教 魔教主。。。

If i got a Red Ferrari, Yellow Lambo, Silver Mercedes, Green Auston Martin, Black BMW & a White Lotus.

what am i?

mental case/ split personalities? [:p]

Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.

Silver cars indicate someone who's cool, calm and slightly aloof.

Green cars can often be chosen by people with hysterical tendencies.

Yellow cars signify someone who is idealistic and novelty loving.

Blue cars are chosen by the more introspective, reflective and cautious driver.

Gray cars represent those who are calm, sober and dedicated to their work.

Red cars denote those who are full of zest, energy and drive and who think, move and talk quickly.

Pink cars are chosen by gentle, loving and affectionate drivers.

White cars represent status-seeking extrovert drivers.

Cream cars are the least likely to be involved in accidents and denote self-contained and controlled owners.

https://www.comparisonmarket.com/LearningCe....aspx/index/455

I have abit of cool agressive personality interspersed with occasional hysteria and love big ideas and always reflect on myself. I'm also calm 99% of the time, have lots of energy when it comes to making $$$ and yet gentle at the same time. Seeking attention is part of me as well but I'm controlled while doing so.

That means my car has to be painted in stripes in the abovementioned colors? [:p]

Edited by Porker

I have abit of cool agressive personality interspersed with occasional hysteria and love big ideas and always reflect on myself. I'm also calm 99% of the time, have lots of energy when it comes to making $$$ and yet gentle at the same time. Seeking attention is part of me as well but I'm controlled while doing so.

That means my car has to be painted in stripes in the abovementioned colors? tongue.gif

tat means u thinking 99% of time betw the legs... laugh.giflaugh.gif

what am i?

u are an INTERNET CON [laugh]