Billiards and Pool Places in Town

Verve

Seems like billiards saloons are a dying breed, anyone got any suggestions of a place in towm. places with reasonable rates will be a bonus.

↡ Advertisement

will be in suntec area - mount faber seems a little far leh.

and will be with other friends so paiseh to ask them go so far.

Neutral Newbie

There are a couple of pool places around that area. PoolFusion has 2 outlets at Middle Road. Or unless all closed down since I last went there. Lian Seah Street has a couple of pubs with pool tables as well if that is the sort of place you want to bring your colleagues to kick back and have a couple of beers.

Edited by Erratic

actually i am looking for a place with both pool and billiards cos some of the people i am meeting wanna play pool some wanna play billiard so best have both.

and the pool place there at middle road i think damn farking ex - $17 for slightly over an hr [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop] , luckily never spend whole night there or else more than $100 just to play pool

thanks anyway - will consider mt faber safra as a last resort as still quite ok to drive there from town.

So far I went there a twice ... on Friday or Saturday night .... don't need to wait for table.

Above the pool / billiard place ... got bowling ... so got choice.

Seems like billiards saloons are a dying breed, anyone got any suggestions of a place in towm. places with reasonable rates will be a bonus.

Classique at jalan besar but quite ex about $10.80/hr

snookerzone as stated

East Coast parkway... $8.80 peak hour rate still got PS2 to play and very nice chickenchop rice. [:p]

As for mechmaster, if you are a true player i think better just forget about it.