So not only sporeans chao keng to get PES F..

Shull

Turbocharged

Guess our counterparts in South Korea also practise it.. [laugh][laugh]

but nbz..they dislocate shoulder can get PES F..our side still serve as PES C..excuse upper limb..

Korean players dislocate shoulders to dodge draft

SEOUL, Feb 4 (Reuters) - Ninety-two current and former South Korean soccer players have been indicted for dodging military service by intentionally dislocating their shoulders to receive medical exemptions, a prosecutor said on Monday.

South Korean men spend up to 24 months in the military as part of mandatory service in the 670,000-strong armed forces, a duty which can hamper the careers of athletes.

The players, including 15 professional K-League players, dislocated their shoulders by methods such as swinging their arms while holding heavy weights or having fellow players jump on their shoulders, the official said.

The majority of the indicted players were in minor, domestic soccer leagues. Local media said if they are found guilty, they will most likely have to perform community service for two years, but some could be forced into the military or sent to jail.

An orthopaedic surgeon who performed arthroscopic surgery on the players and issued false papers has also been charged, the prosecutor said.

North Korea, with which South Korea remains technically at war, has about 1.2 million troops.

South Korea sometimes grants special exemptions to athletes such as soccer or baseball players whose teams do well in international competition.

Source: http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=504985&cc=4716

↡ Advertisement

There was a clerk in my unit.

Downgraded to clerk because of dislocation, but can still represent unit for water-polo competition.

During my BMT, one platoon mate injured his shoulders and downgraded but took part in marathon. [sweatdrop]

He say I cant carry heavy things but I still have legs.

ur platoon mate is so MAN

not like my friend... got any injury what small cold or fever paper all bring for check up

Edited by Otsego

I have another platoon mate who got "leg-injury" after a game of leisure (not professional) soccer. Got down-graded and was limping about in camp while others underwent training.

At 6pm, when it was time to book out, we saw him running after the bus.

Edited by Albeniz

Another platoon mate registered for some night classes (outside) to use it as an excuse for regular book out. We had to cover his duty when there were overnight exercises.

In the end, we found that he skipped classes all those while to keep his girl-friend company.

Edited by Albeniz

wahahah!

After BMT I am posted to my vocation unit..there is this super chao keng fella who walks with his neck protruding out and hunches his back + always open his mouth..Looks like a disabled or retard person.

After I ORD, I saw him at IMM with his frens..Presto ! He no longer hunches, no more turtle protruding neck and no more mouth open.

I walk over to him and gave him a shocking look..he dare not keep eye contact and walk away hurriedly.

Pui !

He is definitely a MAN..

Knowing his condition and cant contribute much, he became our "welfare" personnel..

During outfield he tapow cold 100plus for us and help out with area cleaning so that we can finish stand by bunk early and book out early.

Too bad lost his contact.

South Korean NS is very siong.

They are preparing for the REAL thing. War with North Korea can happen anytime.

Yes, anytime.

Taiwan NS also, need to get ready in case China attack

I have another platoon mate who got "leg-injury" after a game of leisure (not professional) soccer. Got down-graded and was limping about in camp while others underwent training.

At 6pm, when it was time to book out, we saw him running after the bus.

Imo its juz different way of survival in NS. Juz like some ppl use boot licking, ball carrying and beat horse backside to climb up corporate ladders, some use real ability and capability to climb. Different ppl, different ways.