Mazda 323 Protege Owners -TCSS corner part 11

Linus

I might be getting a 2003 Mazda 323 Protege owner, taking over from a good friend. Car in good condition.

Can you all advise please what are the good points of this car that I should appreciate? :)

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Most important is the handling, engine is durable, dun really give u any problem, fuel consumption is depends on individual.... the oil tank is enormous more than 55litres. the boot and seating is quite spacious.

Disadvantage: not much power.

Most important is the handling, engine is durable, dun really give u any problem, fuel consumption is depends on individual.... the oil tank is enormous more than 55litres. the boot and seating is quite spacious.

Disadvantage: not much power.

Is it Tino here? Change ur ride liao?

Its been a long time since i visited this thread. Felt good that there are ppl still driving 323. Its quite a reliable car. No engine or transmission problem during my 4.5yrs driving with it. Yah...quite underpower actually...but then most 1.5L or 1.6L NA car are underpower anyway... :D

[laugh] i dun think he will accept lorx..... he will only complain he wait for me until he [sleeping] ... my car too slow....

of course i won't dare to accept...i know i will be the one lagging behind... [cool]

Neutral Newbie

Its been a long time since i visited this thread. Felt good that there are ppl still driving 323. Its quite a reliable car. No engine or transmission problem during my 4.5yrs driving with it. Yah...quite underpower actually...but then most 1.5L or 1.6L NA car are underpower anyway... :D

haha! of coz is me!! i change already.. my 323 [angel] ... [bigcry]

mod until :wacko: , so in the end need to [knife]

Neutral Newbie

of course i won't dare to accept...i know i will be the one lagging behind... [cool]

time to come out for kopi leh... so long never meet liao.

Neutral Newbie

how's ur ride? change already or still the same? come out for kopi leh~

i miss my 323 too...big interior

I might be getting a 2003 Mazda 323 Protege owner, taking over from a good friend. Car in good condition.

Can you all advise please what are the good points of this car that I should appreciate? :)

Just go for it...

youll love it for life.

its got decent fuel consumption and a very reliable low maintenance engine at the very least.

What do you mean by handling?

The price quoted by my friend is about $19,000+ which is the paper value according to the LTA website. Do you think it is a good price to get it at? I am thinking of offering $20,000 as it is a good friend and we not going through agent.

Would $20,000 be reasonable?

↡ Advertisement